Arizona Touch of Class

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSharpRanch

Reaction score
1395956243923.jpg1395956184617.jpg1395956151801.jpg2014-03-23 12.48.35.jpgI took my teams to TOC this past week and had a BLAST!!!! Even though I wasn't feeling well and had to replace one of the team members, I had a lot of fun!

My father/daughter pair placed second under one judge in driven obstacle out of 12 entries! And then the next day I drove my four-up in the President's Touch of Class and the Multiple Hitch classes. I placed second under all three judges in PTOC (I show this class because I can show a multiple), Then I made history at the show as the first four-up to drive! We placed first under two judges and second under one. Sooo much fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
As a point of interest, I made all four bridles and the lead harnesses!

Congratulations it does look like a lot of fun
default_smile.png

I'm very happy that you had a great show with your pair and 4 up. Thank you for sharing the pictures! I've really enjoyed "following" your threads on how you made your harness on the RED list. You ought to share your excursion with making your harness here. It was very enjoyable to follow and I think it would be enjoyed here on the Driving forum...

I'm so sorry that your were sick during the show - I know how rough that can be.

Do you have any other pictures close up? Again - CONGRATS!!

Back