April / Delilah / Vernica's Foaling thread Cam Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooh yay! more babies for you guys!! ok so who was the daddy for the babies this year? were they all Juan? and can we see pics of Cloe and Dolly please? all these hidden mini's I didn't know about LOL

very exciting!

default_wub.png
I love your photos!

Ok. pics of Cloe and Dolly will be this weekend along with Velvet. For now here is a pic of Daniela. Pure Falabella. Not sure if she is preggers, but she could be.

100_0259.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0264.jpg

She is 28" of pure joy. Dalton simply loves her to death. He can put the lead on her by his self and do what ever with her. She would follow him to the ends of the earth. They are so very cute together. I will have to get pics of them tomorrow to post.

Anyway, what do you think of Daniela?

Thank you Diane. And thank you for posting the pic of Mohegan, he is so handsome. If Daniela is pregnant we will have a fantastic buckskin. Yea! I'm silly I just can't make up my mind which color is my favorite.
default_blush.png
Each one is so pretty.

Oooooo fingers crossed for Daniella - she's such a pretty girl.
default_yes.gif

Sounds as though you are going to be very busy next year Hazel - so exciting!! I wouldn't bother with the two youngsters, breeding wise, let them mature a bit and save yourself getting over exhausted when you will have all the others to watch!!

Hope all goes well for you at the show - dont forget we will need pictures.
default_firstprize.gif

Thanks ladies.

Anna I was thinking about letting the youngsters wait another year. I agree about letting them mature a little more and I'm not in that big of a hurry for babies from them. I've got to move some around that I want to breed. Son Rise is very vocal so I will move mares to him in New Deal.

That being said, the next decision is when
default_unsure.png
? We'll just have to see how it all works out. Mirrie and Quintin's wedding is set for August 11th
default_cheers.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
. Show is the 19 thru 22 of July and this is the 20th of June
default_aktion033.gif
. This weekend is already filled
default_488.gif
and I'm not sure sbout next weekend.
default_unsure.png
. Think I may need to get the trusty old organizer out to keep everything straight.
default_472.gif
default_smokesmile.gif

Latest posts

Back