April / Delilah / Vernica's Foaling thread Cam Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a mini dream come true

Reaction score
I don't have a deffinate foalong date. She is not bagged at all. What's ya'lls opinion on a date?
381655_313009702056308_100000418411909_1158229_699241064_n1.jpg
378576_313010145389597_100000418411909_1158231_630752724_n1.jpg
323029_313010395389572_100000418411909_1158232_927473277_o1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe it or not she had four baths in 2 days. We had rain night before last and Delilah decided to roll in her new turf.
default_no.gif
So now instead of Georgia red clay she has West Texas Sandy dirt.

Hi Hazel
default_biggrin.png
default_saludando.gif

come now, you have to show us full body pics of your mare LOL we wanna see how pretty she is
default_wub.png
she looks to be at least 11 months to me... but as you know I am NO expert... will wait and see what the experts think...

do you have a rough estimate on how far along she is?

please post pics of your lovely lady, full body pics would be great!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Love her markings from what I can see hehe
default_wub.png

Hazel I agree with Cassie, we will not give any advice until we see some full pics of this new little angel
new_rofl.gif

Only kidding
wink.gif
She has no udder yet so she could be at least a month away but hey with these girls who knows?

default_saludando.gif
oh cool another one to watch
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah ..i agree with the girls need better pics

but by the udders she looks like she got a way to go..need more imfo like is she a maiden mare

when she could of been breed..do you no of any imfo on pass foaling ect ect

but she does have that prego belly

oh what is her name................

Yay another mare! We definitely need full body pictures
aktion033.gif

So glad you decided to 'add' Delilah to this forum Hazel - I read that she and your other new ones had arrived safely. But we need proper pictures (close-ups are not needed yet) and lots of details .........please!

You must be so excited to finally have them all home with you.
default_yes.gif

Thanks Diane for posting the full pic or Delilah. As you can see she has grown in two months. El Rey did do a great job on this little girl and she is beautiful. Can't wait for the foal to get here. Delilah is 12 yrs old and I'm not sure how many foals she has had. Maybe Diane can fill us all in. But I don't think she is a maiden. Diane help me out here. April didn't send papers because she is waiting on them to get back from the offices.
332264_313787718645173_100000418411909_1159536_1420884101_o1.jpg

Hubby took the pic for me. We have snow on the ground. Poor Son Rise came from Sunny Florida to snow
default_no.gif
. At least they have a barn to be in
default_aktion033.gif
I think Delilah ran with the stallion until February 2011. She is bred to a beautiful snow cap appy. Any more questions feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer.

Pretty mare! Do you have any photos of the stallion she ran with?

WOW she is lovely!!! Diane your stallion did do a great job on her!
default_yes.gif
you are so lucky Hazel to have such a great looking mare!! can't wait to see how her baby turns out!! you must be SO EXCITED!!!! YAY!!!

Thank you Cassie, I am very excited. Now it's to the waiting game. I think I spend most of my time waiting for something.
default_laugh.png

Thank you Megan, I'm really proud of her.

Wings, I'm waiting for permission to post a pic of the stud, but I know you can go the Porterfield Farm and look under their Stallions you can see a pic of the stud. His name is Toyland Tamboro. I'm not doing anything wrong by sending you to someones site am I?
default_wacko.png
They have a banner here on LB.

Oh, he is beautiful too!! I cannot wait to see their foal!!
new_shocked.gif

This is going to be a fabulous foal.
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

She's got to be 'moving' soon if she ran with the stallion "until" February!

Anna, That is what I was told and I felt foal movement Sunday evening while I was feeding her. I love her
default_wub.png
and I love the stud too
default_wub.png
so I'm very excited about this foal
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy . I have her up on the camera now that shows in our bedroom so I can start watching her to get used to her routine for here. I haven't started locking her in the barnstall at night yet. She still has a little run outside she can go to at night. April would go outside to pee or poo and then come back in and so far that is what Delilah is doing too. I'll be taking some more pics this weekend to compare.

This last year I have learned a lot from all of you on here and I want to be very sure of what I'm seeing now with Delilah. And I've learned that pics to compare are a wonderful thing. It really helps to see changes. So lots of pics that are dated.

There are not enough words to thank all of you for sharing your experiences on here so others might learn
default_cheekkiss.gif
. I am very very grateful for being part of this forum.

Anna, That is what I was told and I felt foal movement Sunday evening while I was feeding her. I love her
default_wub.png
and I love the stud too
default_wub.png
so I'm very excited about this foal
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy . I have her up on the camera now that shows in our bedroom so I can start watching her to get used to her routine for here. I haven't started locking her in the barnstall at night yet. She still has a little run outside she can go to at night. April would go outside to pee or poo and then come back in and so far that is what Delilah is doing too. I'll be taking some more pics this weekend to compare.

This last year I have learned a lot from all of you on here and I want to be very sure of what I'm seeing now with Delilah. And I've learned that pics to compare are a wonderful thing. It really helps to see changes. So lots of pics that are dated.

There are not enough words to thank all of you for sharing your experiences on here so others might learn
default_cheekkiss.gif
. I am very very grateful for being part of this forum.
you know we love pics Hazel!!
default_smile.png
so keep them coming!
default_biggrin.png
I can imagine you would be VERY excited! lots of gorgeous new babies coming this spring
default_laugh.png
I will be watching when you get her up on marestare! you will be putting her on marestare won't you? lol just checking
default_yes.gif

we love having you as part of this forum!! the more the merrier!
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
your welcome hazel,,ill be watching and sharing as much imfo with you as i can...

my first 3 foals were a big learning curve for me
default_yes.gif

I cant wait to be a auntie
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Oh i had a camera in my room to and thay are great,, worth every cent..i called it the foaling cave

i took photos of my foaling cave and posted them...so come on weres your foaling cave photos..
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back