April / Delilah / Vernica's Foaling thread Cam Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ladies, Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Things have really been crazy around here lately. Between being sick, wedding plans and getting ready for the show, it's all I have been able to do to get up for work. We leave for show Thursday so have been clipping and all the necessary things that need last minute attention. We've gone from one horse the first show to 5 this show. If we could just get them all together it would be soooo much easier. Two hour travel time every day and work is about to really get me down. Oh well we will get it done and be thrilled with the memories.

Here is an updated pic of DD and Dixie

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

They are growing so much and really the love bugs. love to get their attention and scratches. Here is an updated pic of Daniella. from the back. What do you think? could she have a bun in the oven?

DSC_0279-1.jpg

Dalton is so good with her. They go every where. They have made a real connection. Son Rise is getting the miles on him. Hopefully we can take him to show in October. Dalton is entered in youth driving with Captain this weekend. It's a flat rate per horse show so everyone is showing a bunch. When we get back I'll be updating with lots of pics.

thanks for the pics Hazel, I'm so glad everything is going well for you guys
default_smile.png

naw! I your girls are so gorgeous! wow Dixie is so dark! (well I think its Dixie...? lol)

realyl hope Daniella has a baby in there!

Oh Hazel, the babies look fabulous!
default_thumbup.gif
I'm crossing my fingers for Daniella, but it certainly looks positive!

Good luck at the coming show, but do take care of yourself - it sounds to me as if you are doing a little more than is good for you.
default_yes.gif

Aww DD and Dixie are growing! It is crazy how fast they grow. It is so good they have each other so close in age and play.

U update. Dalton took 3 First place in lead line. Amber took aa First and two seconds in liberty. Shayna and AMBER BOTH dq'd in Hunter. More updates tomorrow.

Well I jumped on this bandwagon very recently, and missed a whole lot of fun posts! Hazel your foals are way too cute! Stunning color, wish I could kiss those tiny little muzzles!
default_wub.png
Congrats!

New updates from the show. Everyone had a wonderful time with lots of fun. We learned at lot also. Everytime I think we have it figured out we have the opportunity to learn more. Lots of blue, red white and green ribbons and a couple of DQ's. I was Dq'd from the driving class, but that was where I learned alot also. Captain was acting up and me being nervous was not any help to him either. We need to work together more so we are comforbable with each other and have the faith we need in each others abilities. Here are a few pics from the show.

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0351.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

It's always hard when you're at the learning stage... but the best part is you always get better at that stage as you do learn! Congrats on getting out their
default_smile.png

Thanks Anna. I'll keep trying. Right now it's on to the wedding in a couple of weeks. Captain and I are suppose to lead the wedding prosession (sp) into the arena at Mirrie's wedding. We will be having big horses and a small horse with a Doctor's cart at the front. Ireally want this to go good. Most of the horses are around Captain on a daily basis. There is a fence between them tho so we will see how they act with no fence. Wish me luck.

Thanks Diane, it was really a lot of fun

They have a photographer set up to take pix. The main ones anyway. Then I'll have mine there too.

I think everything will go well. Thank you ladies for all the well wishes. I will pass them on.

Hazel, you and Captain make a beautiful picture driving. Your cart, harness, Captain and you...everything looks great...just super nice!! Is this your first show driving? Kudos to you for getting in there and trying!!

Congrats on your mini ribbons too!!! Whos the little boy? hes a cutie !!

Thank you Ribbie, yes this was my first time in the ring. The little bjoy is my youngest gson. He also likes to drive.

Praticwent good with all horses.

Congrats on the showing, Hazel! Love the photos! And I can't wait to see photos from the wedding! Good luck!

Just a few photos of the wedding. it went great with just a couple of hiccups. First the cake.

DSC_0006.jpg

Then the pic of me taking the preacher in

DSC_0020.jpg

Then the father and Bride

DSC_0038.jpg

And finally the happy couple

DSC_0052.jpg

We had a couple of the horses go down, but the only bad result was a broken shaft on my cart. The horses are fine.Thank goodness. Captain went down in the cart and broke a shaft. He just really wanted to roll. Got him up with no problems and Mirrie's horse saw Captain go down and decided to do the same. The only thing was she was stressing. We were able to get that corrected and the wedding went on. Got to love a country wedding on horse back
default_thumbup.gif

lovely pictures Hazel
default_smile.png
looks like a great day for everyone
default_smile.png
and quite laid back ;)

naughty ponies, but I'm glad everything was sorted in the end.

did you enjoy the day?

now that everything is settling back down for you.... can we see some more pics of your cutie little foals please?

Latest posts

Back