April / Delilah / Vernica's Foaling thread Cam Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_whistling.gif
:whistling Thank you all I'm hoping I'm not getting everybodies hopes up. We'll see

OH BRILLIANT!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW FILLY!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Well done Delilah (at last!! LOL!!)
default_yes.gif

Wow! She forgot the paint job! Lol congrats Hazel she is adorable, good luck keeping her clean.
default_smile.png

She must have been a bit of a suprise Hazel! LOL!! But she is just perfect.
default_thumbup.gif

Delilah looks very happy with her new daughter and is being such a good Mum - still looking for hay to graze on though! (nothing changes LOL!!)

Ahhh! CONGRATS!! I didn't have my cams up this am and missed it! Wow she is so cute!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeee! Congratulations Delilah and Hazel! I just pulled them up on cam. What a cutie!

We have about a dozen black hairs in her tail. No pic of that. One spot on her leg/chest and one spot on her upper lip.

100_0247.jpg

100_0251.jpg

And TWO beautiful blue eyes!!!!

Congrats! where did her color go? She's too cute. Guess that means its Baybe's turn next, send the filly faily to MT, please.

I keep reading about the pinto genetics, since none of us expected this almost pure white foal. We know she is tobiano/overo bred -- so she's not a maximum white sabino which she may appear at first glance. But there is a "dominant white pattern" in overo breeding, so it appears she has picked up that overo trait. She is just beautiful. I'll almost bet she is LWO+ and will go on to produce some LOUD color patterns for you in the future!!
You mix multiple white patterns and you just might get what Delilah produced. I haven't paid attention to delilah's markings and haven't seen the sire, but sabino could be in the mix; they can have all the pinto white patterns at the same time, so without testing its hard to say exactly what this little girl inherited.

how did I miss this!!!!!! grrr I'm shocked! what a gorgeous little filly! those tlittle markings are so cute LOL what a gorgeous little baby! yippeee Hazel! it must be very windy at your house today Hazel, everything is blowing around like crazy!!! please stay safe! I'll happily send you some of the rain we have just had over the weekend. everyone is wet and muddy and our paddocks look like pig sties LOL

congrts again on your gorgeous little filly!

Thanks everyone mommas and babies are doing great.Dixie wants to make friends, but momma Delilah says not yet. Little miss DD and Miss Dixie love their scratches. They will stand to get the scratches. Eddy says I'm not buying any of that. Any suggestions on how I'm going to tame him?

Another question what does LWO mean? What do the letters stand for. Is this the lethal whtie I have heard about?

Here is the link to the foaling.

Thank you Diane. That helps me to understand a little better. "DD" is going to be her barn name. I'm Debating

Hot Spot Dandy

or

Hot Dandy Dot

or

Hot Dandy Debie

Some how I'm ending up with all these D names. I'll have to run down the line when correting one of them
default_new_rofl.gif
like i used to do the girls if they needed correcting.

Last edited by a moderator:
12.45am all is quiet, DD is hiding somewhere, Hazel you might have to spray her bum pink
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back