April / Delilah / Vernica's Foaling thread Cam Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Cassie that is better. Delilah is acting a little strange tonight. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. Who knows. Can't really sleep anyway so doing a little extra watching.

Hoping all is well with you.

You poor girls suffering in heat like that already. It is about 85°C here so not too bad so far. Cassie I love the fan
default_smile.png

12.55am I am here watching for a bit Hazel

1.50am and Delilah grazing!! Maybe she is hoping that if she keeps munching at the front end it might push the baby out the other end! LOL!!

haha glad you liked it
default_smile.png

Delilah acting very strange...!!! I'm at work doing end of month and I'm watching... come on girl! time to have that baby!

oh I think Sassy from Maple hollow is about to foal... maybe?

I'm going low alert with Delilah!

I see flehming!

ok Delilah do you really have to go make a lier out of me? now she is playing statues! great!!

and now Sassy is all quiet too...

ok girls I'M GOING NOW! (shh not really) stop drop and foal! the both of you! lol

I'm tuning in for Delilah watch
default_smile.png

its statement day here, so I won't be posting much but I will be stuck to my desk all day under a mountain of paper so I'll clear a little peep hole to see my screen and Delilah LOL
default_smile.png

Delilah is testing 6.4
default_thud.gif
Here is a pic from this evening

0531122051571.jpg

What do you think?

Hi Cassie. Hope you don't get writer's cramp with all the statements. Can you do them on computer? The last week of the month and the first week on the month are our worst
default_thud.gif
. I understand all the paperwork and reports to go out by a certain time.
default_whistling.gif
And when things don't come in on time
default_frusty.gif
:frusty

Delilah, weeeeeeeeeeeeee're waaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiittttttiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!

We certainly are!!
default_thumbup.gif

Come on Delilah - I think we have waited long enough!

Delilah is still testing 6.4 this evening, but if possible her udder is larger this evening than it was this morning
default_new_shocked.gif
default_thumbup.gif
. It doesn't feel hot tho. Her hooha is darker, but not blood red yet. We are definately getting there. Gson and Gdaughter are here tonight so maybe she will go so they can see the baby too.
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back