April / Delilah / Vernica's Foaling thread Cam Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:arg!
default_frusty.gif
This girl
default_frusty.gif
Can someone tell me they have had a mare's ph drop to a 6 and then go up the next day to a 6.4? Please tell me I'm not losing my mind
default_wacko.png
. I think I need a drink and something stronger than coffee.

I will watch as much as I can for you but it won't be all night
default_sad.png

Someone drove into my dad's hire car yesterday and broke the side mirror so I have to go and buy a new one otherwise the hire company will charge him a fortune. I just hope I can find a new one and fast.

oh Renee, how annoying! I bet you weren't able to catch the naughty person who did it either
default_sad.png
hope you are able to get it fixed!!

I'm watching for the next hour or so Hazel
default_smile.png
thanks for fixing the cam, its working great now
default_smile.png
I still can't call you for some stupid reason
default_sad.png
I have rang international from work before... don't know why it won't let me call you :s it alwasy just says phone is busy on both phones
default_sad.png
:( glad the marestare girls got through
default_smile.png
sorry to wake you.

Cassie, I'm so sorry you couldn't get the call to go through I am sure I can get international callls. Don't worry about waking me.
default_cheekkiss.gif
. That's why we have marestare
default_cheers.gif

Tenee, sorry about your Dad's hire car. Hope you were able to get it fixed.

Thank you all for watching.

Hazel my mare did the same thing with her ph. I thought I was the only one or not doing something right. Daisy jumped from a dark 6.2 up to 7.2. Now fingers crossed she is back at 6.2 with a puffy hooha and swollen hot udders. Happy and Safe foaling!!

I am getting so excited to see Delilah's baby! Come on girl- quit playing games!

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
Udder Madness. I love it.
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl I'll be checking progress shortly. Right now it is too hot to feed.

Andrea, thanks for letting me know that I'm not totally bonkers.

It's 7 pm here and still 99 degrees. If we just had some forcast for rain or thunderstorms that would be nice, but we just have the heat. That's the way it's been for the last couple of weeks. Being so hot it takes me twice as long to get anything done. I'm sure you have the same problem Diane. I receive trucks at work so a lot of my work is outside during the day. When I get home, I want to get out of the heat for a while.

take care in the heat everyone!! thats horrible weather for so early!

come on Delilah!! please have your baby now! pretty please! sending cool weather and foaling vibes your way hehe you can have some of our cool weather
default_smile.png

Delilah is still testing 6.4 this evening. Seems like she has more of V and her tail head is softer. not much resistance. Her hooha is a little darker. She really doesn't want me messing with her. If she would just realise, I'd quit messing with her so much if she would just show us her little bundle.
default_new_rofl.gif

COME ON DELILAH!! Let's get this party STARTED!
default_please.gif

still no baby grrrrrr

you poor things! it must be so hard to sleep at the moment for you! think cool thoughts LOL we are sitting at an average of 15degrees celcius which is 59 degrees farenheight during the day and dropping down to 4/5 degrees ceclius 39.2 degrees farenheight at night time... are you feeling any cooler yet?

oh I know here you go
default_smile.png

Fan-02.gif

Latest posts

Back