April / Delilah / Vernica's Foaling thread Cam Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delilalh did a little shopping last night. Let's hope she holds it during the day. She did some rolls while out this morning. Now I'm off to drive Son Rise.
default_thumbup.gif
Will take pics and post this evening.
default_thumbup.gif

I agree Diane about colts being wilder in the tummy, Merlin was always jumping around yet I can barely see Odette's baby moving and when "she" does it is very delicate.
default_yes.gif

I can't wait for pics
default_thumbup.gif
Have fun driving Son Rise.
default_yes.gif

Well it was way too windy to drive today. So no driving pics, but here is one of my beautiful slicked off Son Rise.

IMG00834-20120526-21071.jpg

He is so pretty. Can't wait to drive him. I've already told hubby I need an inside arena
default_yes.gif
. We'll see if I get it
default_new_rofl.gif
. Delilah is about the same this evening so maybe we're making progress
default_whistling.gif

Can't wait to drive him. I've already told hubby I need an inside arena
default_yes.gif
. We'll see if I get it
default_new_rofl.gif
There is a big indoor arena on the way to town, its very nice; one of the first times Shayne and I drove past it after we were married, I pointed to it and said I'd like one of those; he about ditched the pick-up.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
I didn't say I wanted it right now, just that it would be nice to have one.
default_wink.png

default_new_rofl.gif
I know what you mean Chanda. The hubbys freak because they know that eventually we will get one and they will gladly do it.
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl . Don't you just love our guys?

default_new_rofl.gif
I know what you mean Chanda. The hubbys freak because they know that eventually we will get one and they will gladly do it.
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl . Don't you just love our guys?
Well, the house needs a new roof, before I'll get an indoor; but perhaps in time, I'll get some of the extra goodies I want. Although, around here, I might be hard pressed to find a large enough flat piece of ground to build an indoor; everything is on a slope here.

how is Delilah tonight Hazel? wow your man is looking brilliant!!! that shiny coat is amazing! I hope you get an inside arena, I'm just hoping for a grass arena from Dad so I really hope you get your indoor arena from Hubby! LOL

WooHoo!
default_new_multi.gif
Delilah went from a 6.8 this morning to a 6 this evening. She is getting closer. and she even filled her udder a little more today. When we got home and let her out she did about 4 or 5 good rolls. Maybe she's making sure baby is in position! I moved her to the fron camera so we would have a better view of her without Vernica possibly blocking our view.

Sorry no new pics of Dixie or Eddy, but I have pics of Son Rise. He is really green, so it will just take a little time to get him better. He still looks great.

100_0218.jpg

100_0230.jpg

100_0237.jpg

100_0212.jpg

Country pleasure is what I think he would work well in. I had to adjust the bridle so he would keep his mouth shut. He was playing with the bit too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the pics. Thank you Diane.I am so excited to get him in harness. I'm not sure I'll make it to Nationals with him this year, but for sure next year. Want to give him the chance to get the blue ribbons he deserves.

Delilah seems to be breathing heavier than normal? Hmmmm.

Delilah is looking a bit aggitated. Perhaps its normal for her, as I don't watch the cameras much (sorry). And, sometimes you can see her heavier breathing, her markings help with that on camera. She's really swishing her tail.

Maybe you'll get that foal soon.

[she was looking more aggitated when I started my post, than by the time I hit enter.
default_doh.gif
]

She is usually very laid back. I've been watching the tail swishing. Last night she was pumping up and down. I've also seen some belly bite and yawning. Sooo Maybe.

She also just made a face at the camera (looked like flemen, but not sure as I only caught part of it as I was surfing my different windows).

I'm hoping tomorrow is nice enough to let my girls out on grass again; its been raiing for 3 straight days, not enough time between rain to let them out.

Maybe you'll get to let the girls out. If you don't want the rain right now you can send it our way. Then we'll send it back
We could use about a week without rain; we need to finish branding and get the pairs out to pasture. Its been too wet. We did brand some replacement heifers today, but they aren't as hard as the little calves (I can't believe they were dry enough to do, but we got it done).

I am sending prayers Hazel for a safe and easy foaling
default_pray.gif

12.13 am and she seems quiet.

1.15am and still quiet

1.35am and she is down sternal resting. I have to take Alberto to school now.
default_saludando.gif

All looking quiet at the moment - Delilah grazing. Come on Delilah, we deserve to see that baby after all this time!!
default_yes.gif

I just peeped in on her quickly. Her tail is swishing a lot and she occasionally bites at her legs, shoulders, and side. C'mon gal, we're waiting.

Latest posts

Back