Anyone interested in playing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTTACK

Reaction score
Name that horse would go as follows:

I would edit a photo from "Lil Beg" Photo forum (anyone else may also do so) and then I will post the edited picture on the forum for you to name that horse. I have done a few edits from pictures on this forum and would start with them and when time permits I will find more photo's on forum to edit (So if you need photo's edited you should have them posted on "Lil Beg" photo forum).

Thanks- I have been told I have to much time on my hands but I enjoy in my spare time to edit photo's.

Lisa

Name that horse would go as follows:I would edit a photo from "Lil Beg" Photo forum (anyone else may also do so) and then I will post the edited picture on the forum for you to name that horse. I have done a few edits from pictures on this forum and would start with them and when time permits I will find more photo's on forum to edit (So if you need photo's edited you should have them posted on "Lil Beg" photo forum).

Thanks- I have been told I have to much time on my hands but I enjoy in my spare time to edit photo's.

Lisa
sure i dont get it tho

It goes like this- Does anyone know the name of this horse?

tazflo.jpg

Pyro? hahahaha this is annoying because I recognize the this little one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara you are right that is Possum. Here is another:

spinmount.jpg

Lisa

Latest posts

Back