Anyone Have Connections?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indy's mom

Reaction score
Ok, I know, weird post for a miniature horse forum but I'm desperate! lol I'm taking my 14 yr old daughter to the Jonas Brothers concert tomorrow night (sat july 18) at the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston. They are actually playing there tonight too! There is word that they are staying at the Ritz Carlton!

We entered EVERY contest out there to try and win a chance to meet them but as usual didn't win!!!
default_sad.png
My daughter is obsessed with them! She has over 700 pictures in her room!! Barely a day goes by she's not wearing a JB shirt!! lol

How awesome would it be to be the best mom in the world for a day!!!!

Anyone out there have any connections to either the TD Banknorth Garden or the Ritz? If you could help us get to meet them I would be indebted to you for life!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

~Tammy

Here's a pic of her room!! lol

369779905.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, can't help you with meeting them but I did see this on MySpace today and wanted to let you know....

The Jonas Brothers are hosting Teen Choice 2009 on FOX and we want you to have some fun with them. So come up with an original idea for a dare and submit a 15-second video. Your video could be featured on the show and the Jonas Brothers will have to do the dare! Submit your video at http://www.myspace.com/teenchoiceawards before July 28, 2009.

Good luck! I know what those early year crushes are like, although I don't think my walls were ever that decorative. ;)

Thanks for the link, we will check it out!!
default_biggrin.png

My room was covered with posters too, but they were of horses!!!! lol

~Tammy

Latest posts

Back