Anyone have any pictures I can play with?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wub.png
: great job on all the horses. :bgrin

Hey Lucky-C,

Just wanted to say again (follow-up to a prior/separate thread)....... I am Sooooooo impressed with your work!!!!

It is not only your technique, but your creative/artistic abiltities.

And..... I still think your pictures would look just AWSOME on T-shirts!!!!

-Becky

Hey Lucky-C,Just wanted to say again (follow-up to a prior/separate thread)....... I am Sooooooo impressed with your work!!!!

It is not only your technique, but your creative/artistic abiltities.

And..... I still think your pictures would look just AWSOME on T-shirts!!!!

-Becky
hehe thanks! Really appreciate it.. They're a lot of fun.. Maybe I could get into the T-shirts in the future.. I'd love to get into the magazine/Journal ads too
default_yes.gif
:

Please can you do my boy PLEASE PLEASE my stud name is willow glen and my boys name is Highnoon Dj please please,

HorseshowWindsongNov2006004.jpg

DJCambridgeamp.jpg

Not very good pics so hope ya can do sumthing,

Thanks

Can I be cheeky and ask ya to do my other boy Willow glen monarch flyte of spots his pics arnt very good of him so just pic which ones ya want to use

lottiesfoal.jpg

DSC01260-1.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa100/m...ld/DSC01264.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have a few pics in a couple days for you to fix up im going to see if i can get a good pic of my cremello and another of my colt and then when i can ill get a pic of the 4 new mares we finaly got and then ill get a few old pics and we can combine them into one and then ill see what my mom thinks. I like what your doing they are pretty fabulus.

Hi, if you want you can go to my website and do one of my 3 mini stallions, saying Stallions of SPH Miniatures with their names near their photos. Also you could do one of my 2 arabian mares together with their names saying the arabian mares of SPH Arabians. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back