Anyone have any pictures I can play with?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
I'm bored outta my mind lol so thought I'd see if any of you had pics you'd like done.. Free of charge, just do them for fun and to keep me from going insane when I'm away from my horses.. If so, let me know!

you can work with our pictures.could you design something with all three studs.Also touch them up. Thanks

baypintomini2.jpg

Echo26.jpg

100_4595.jpg

100_4607-1.jpg

DSC03608.jpg

Dusty1.jpg

wow

thanks alot.Very nice of you to do this for us. Thank again.

Looks great.Is it okay if I use this?

We have been trying to think of a way to have the horses paint or something for our website.

melissa

Last edited by a moderator:
you are more than welcoem to use any of ours on our site

I have some others but i cant get them to post...

our website is www.gwillikersminis.com have fun with these, it doesnt matter to me how or what you do with them, surprises are fun

Will

I have a mother and son that I would like to be put together somehow in a picture. They look very much alike, but she died in labor. Their big horses though.

If you are still looking for some to do let me know and I will email the pics to you. I don't know how to post, but you can post it when you're finished if you want.

Eagles Ring, here's some for you.. Your pics were tooooooo cute/precious to make a collage, so I just added some effects/borders

Cutout9.jpg

smokin.jpg

Eaglesring.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!!! wow thank you SOOOO much!!!

I'm going to put that on my site if it is ok with you?

Last edited by a moderator:
MBHorses, here's your girls:
PBNRmares.jpg
:new_shocked: WOW

Looks Great. Thanks so much.I am so happy with this.It look wonderful.Would you do our fillies as well if you have time. You are doing a great job on everyone. How are you doing this?What program are you using.? I wish I could do this. I took some pictures today. If you want to work with them.

thanks again,

melissa

Sure I can work with the fillies too..

I'm using Microsoft Picture It.. I just cut the pictures out and then add the effects etc I want to the pic and then paste onto a background.. It takes a lot of time to get the hang of cutting the horses out, but once you've done a few it's much easier and the hardest part becomes arranging the pics and finding the right background lol

DSC01556-1.jpg

we want to share a few photos with you.We could not decide with one we like the best of the pinto mare and her 2007 filly.Can you have us decide thanks?

DSC01538-1.jpg

DSC01530-1.jpg

DSC01576-2.jpg

DSC01553-1.jpg

DSC01541-1.jpg

DSC01593.jpg

DSC01569-1.jpg

DSC01625-1.jpg

DSC01652-1.jpg

DSC01655-1.jpg

star our filly who was so sick with joint illness below bay mini

DSC01480-3.jpg