Anyone have any pictures I can play with?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steph G, here's your picture..

lilychance.jpg

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis,

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: WOW WOW

You are doing a great job. I wish I could do that.

could u make somthing with pics of my two horses? i cant figure out how to work the microsoft thingie :p

Dell Tera's Long Term #2

DellTeraHalter.jpg

DellTeraJumping.jpg

Triple C's Mikey's Little Harley Moon

2-1.jpg

P1011440.jpg

thanks So much!

MBhorses here's your fillies:

fillies.jpg

I'm working on a mare one for Eagles Ring and then I'll get the two new posts of pics..
default_yes.gif
:

We would love it if you would like to make something with our pictures. I am not very good with pictures, so we don't have anything like that. www.andromedafarm.com. I would be honored to see what you can do with any of our photos.

OMG!!! :new_shocked: I think I'm going to cry. You couldn't have done a better job. I LOVE the background and how Lily is kinda faded out. It's as if she's really looking down on him from heaven. And now seeing them side by side I can really see how closely they match. She really left her mark on him.

I hope you continue doing this in the future. I would love matching pictures once he's broke. You truly have a gift and it's great that you share it.

MBhorses here's your fillies:
fillies.jpg

I'm working on a mare one for Eagles Ring and then I'll get the two new posts of pics..
default_yes.gif
:
:new_shocked: :new_shocked: oh boy oh boy,

My daughter loves it as well. Three of the fillies are hers. The pinto,grey and silver dapple. I feel honor for you doing this for us. Thank you so much. We love to see someone like you fix our photos up.

thanks again,

Christine I didn't realize so many of my mares pictures were from far away

A& LMs Rompin Codys Chera Pooh

poohjumpingatpinto9-05.jpg

HPNX0041.jpg

HPNX0040.jpg

Wolfpens Painted Lace

smokinlace.jpg

lace9-10-05.jpg

Emerys Mystic Morning

missy2.jpg

Ima Kute Bond

CutieNJB91204drvb.jpg

CutieNJB91204.jpg

Squires Montana Foxy Illusion

3-05FoxyIllusion-1.jpg

RF Bars Warrior Princess

xenahead.jpg

xenaright01.jpg

xenagraze.jpg

Lori

Siren Farms here's yours: (wasn't sure if you wanted the horses together or seperately, so I put them together.. if you want them seperate let me know..)

sirenfarms.jpg

horse_chick here's yours:

ToylandChina.jpg

OMG!!! I think I'm going to cry. You couldn't have done a better job. I LOVE the background and how Lily is kinda faded out. It's as if she's really looking down on him from heaven. And now seeing them side by side I can really see how closely they match. She really left her mark on him.
I hope you continue doing this in the future. I would love matching pictures once he's broke. You truly have a gift and it's great that you share it.
Glad you liked it... I was trying to figure out just how to put them together but once I saw the pics and the resemblance it came easily..
default_wub.png
: I'd be more than happy to do another once he's broke..

oh boy oh boy,
My daughter loves it as well. Three of the fillies are hers. The pinto,grey and silver dapple. I feel honor for you doing this for us. Thank you so much. We love to see someone like you fix our photos up.

thanks again,
You're very welcome!

Here's he link for my pictures. If you still have time to do one more... :D I would love to see what you can come up with. I only have the two minis a mare and the stud colt...

Mare is Little Cowboys Millennium Girl and the colt is Sam Hill Flutes Rhythm N Rhyme

Sorry for all the other pictures in there I use that one account for everything...

photobucket pictures

Thanks,

Kourtney

Feel free to leave a post or email me with pics.. I'm headed to bed for the night (8 am class in the morning yikes!) but I'll be able to work on them tomorrow and throughout the week!

OMG! that is SO neat! i love it! could u do one of both of them jumping together over Siren Farms in Big letters with the lighting back ground with their names next to them? GOOD JOB!

Latest posts

Back