Anybody else use traumeel?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthorsemom

Reaction score
One of my beloved dogs a powder puff chinese crested got a spinal trauma 11 days ago.
new_shocked.gif
We don't know what happened, but think he connected with our collie in the yard. He came in crying and having trouble with walking, weak on his hind end and falling, and he couldn't raise his head. I had him to the vets twice in two days and he still got progressively worse, very stressed and shaking. She added pain killers to the rimidyl she put him on and said that time would tell. After a few days things were looking bleak and I thought we were starting to lose ground, my friend gave me some traumeel and said to try giving it to him. I was skeptical and even waited one more day before I tried it. After I gave Mikey the traumeel within hours I could tell he was feeling much better. The light was coming back to his eyes and he was getting the coordination back in his back legs, not painful or crying out and he broke into a trot and also lifted his leg to pee in the yard today. Unbelievable difference than the last 11 days. Just curious if anybody else has tried this on their animals and had success. I am thrilled and hope my boy Mikey continues to improve.
yes.gif
thought I would share this experience, I was glad my friend shared with me.

One of the healers in my life greatly recommends that product and I've had good luck with arnica in a gel for bruises and such.

Leia

We always use homeopathy horses and us. Haven't needed traumeel for dogs yet, but we use it. Very good and affective!

Last edited by a moderator:
My boy Mikey is getting better by the day on the traumeel. He is actually trying to get zippy so I have to watch that he doesn't over do it. I am so happy to have my boy feeling better. Had me feeling real depressed last week watching him struggle with the pain. The bottle says you can use it on little kids and adults as well as dogs etc.... It really calmed down the nerve pain on Mikey after he got hurt. Before I gave the traumeel to him he was jumping and squeeling like he was getting shocked.
aktion033.gif
I am sooo happy he is feeling better. hooray!

Latest posts

Back