ANOTHER SRF REQUEST

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nassaunellie

Reaction score
To jump on Jeri's bandwagon....Kristina...

I don't suppose you have pictures of SRF Top Brass and NFC Rowdys Uptown Girl? I talked to your dad a while back and asked if he had bred these two again and he said Uptown Girl was sold and now resides in Texas. I always wanted to stop down to see them since I have two of their offspring. Waited too long! If you happen to come across any pictures I would love to have them for my own personal enjoyment. I love my two guys: SRF Monte Carlo and SRF City Lights!!!

Wendy

Hi Wendy!

Here is a picture of SRF Top Brass:

topbrass.jpg

He was AMHR National Champion Ladies Roadster - Under and 2005 AMHR Reserve National Champion Ladies Roadster - Under as well as AMHA World Top Ten Open Roadster in 2004. He is a speed demon. We will be showing him in Open Halter classes this year and I will snap some more pictures of him for you.

NFC Rowdys Uptown Girl now resides at MCC Farm in Texas. Their e-mail address is [email protected]

Glad that you are enjoying SRF Monte Carlo and SRF City Lights.

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Kristina

Kristina -

Thank you so much! I hope to see you at the June show at Eastern State Expo. I will contact the other folks to see if they would be so kind as to send photos also.

Take care.

Wendy

:aktion033:

Hi Wendy!

WOW :new_shocked: WHAT A NICE STALLION!

Isnt Kristina GREAT! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

She sure is! :bgrin

Wendy, let me know what day you will go to the June show. I'd like to meet you. I'm down here in Ct.

Used to show but have retired from showing but always visit that show.

Joyce

Wendy, let me know what day you will go to the June show. I'd like to meet you. I'm down here in Ct.

Used to show but have retired from showing but always visit that show.

Joyce
Joyce - I would love to meet you. I do not show but love to take in all the sights! I'm not sure which day I'm going yet.

Wendy

Latest posts

Back