New colt appears possibly septic/Lucy update too

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
YAY!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

April 4th update!

New Bolton called.

BOTH of my babies are coming home on Saturday!!!!

I am so thrilled, I can hardly believe it.

My Lucy was so close to death when we took her in, but she is doing great!

My colt Firestar is doing great too!

I will post pictures as soon as I can

I want to thank you all for your prayers, hugs, emails and support. This was a scary time thinking I could lose one or both.

Many thanks to the Vets, vet techs and students at New Bolton Center, they took special interest in my babies, and saved their lives.

Somehow, I feel my Dad had a hand in this, I think he he was watching over these babies, afterall, their names are all about him. Thanks Dad! and THANK GOD!!!

Love,

Robin

ps. Jessica, congratulations!

Robin, you already know how I feel about this! I know your Dad was there helping! I can't wait to see pics of my little "Godbabies" back home where they belong!

[SIZE=24pt]WHOOO HOOO!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Fantastic!!!![/SIZE]

default_yes.gif

So happy to hear this news, and I can't wait to see updated baby pictures!

Robin, what wonderful news - it is so great to have things turn out good. I am so glad that you will get both of your precious babies home tomorrow! They will be extra special little miracles.

Hugs for you, for Firestar, for Lucy and special hugs for the patient Mothers of those 2 adorable little dolls!!

Robin, I am so happy for you and your 2 little ones, Give them a hug from all of us.

Morning my friend. Well it is Saturday!! It is now 8.15am here in the UK, although I know you are still asleep over there! Or maybe you are awake, unable to sleep with the excitement you must be feeling.

Dragon has had his breakfast and is now out in the field. I told him the brilliant news and promised to print off the pictures of his two little miracles to show him later today - so lots of pics as soon as you can please!!

I'm sure your Dad has been watching over both you and Lucy and Firestar for these last few weeks, and that he and all the love and prayers coming from all your friends on LB has just tipped the balance in favour of these two special little people. God moves in mysterious ways, they say, and listening to all of us, He, in his wisdom, decided not to call Lucy and Firestar to his side this time. (Sorry, I seem to be getting a bit sentimental! But this is a sentimental time I feel)

I know how hard you have fought for these babies Robin, and am sooooo very happy for you right now.

So CONGRATULATIONS my friend
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Cant wait for the news that they are both safely home and back in your loving care.

Big hugs for their wonderful Mums too.

Anna

[SIZE=12pt]Robin-[/SIZE]

Congrats - I'm so happy that your 2 miracles are coming home. There is no doubt in my mind that your dad has been watching over both the babies and you.

I can't wait to see pictures.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back