Premie filly Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is beautiful! I hope she continues to do well for you.

Beth

So happy she is doing better!
default_biggrin.png

She is VERY pretty!

Peggy

Hi Robin. Just back from my week away. Thanks for your e-mail. Brilliant news that you have a filly - am keeping all fingers and toes crossed for her. Rushed to tell Dragon he has a daughter - he said ' Hi, where have you been for the last week? They have been starving me!'

Give your little girl gentle hug from me. A hug for Misty too - hope she is ok?

Anna

Robin, Congratulations on little Lucy! She is just precious!! Love her in her little blanket.

I am so worried about one of my mares right now, - she looked to be going into labor at 287 days, had a huge bag and looked close to foaling. My vet put her on an antibiotic and she is now at 296 days. I feel thankful for every day - just seeing little Lucy gives me hope that it is possible for the foal to survive.

She is such a little cutie, Prayers going to you and her and her mom in hopes she keeps improving.

What a beautiful baby! (and I think you swiped one of my baby blankets) I hope she continues to come around for you.

Charlotte

Today is day 5. Except for some constipation because of being a premie and also due to the Carafate, Lucy is doing great. Her legs have straightened out. She is so people oriented, she is already a nudge! Her blue eyes slay me! She is still on the naxcel and carafate.

Thanks for the prayers, they have been working!

Robin and LUCY

I'm so glad to hear she's doing so well! She's been in my prayers since she was born! Thanks for the update Robin. She's just precious!

Am so glad to hear that she is doing so well - all due to your loving care and attention - congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

As you well know, if her temperament is anything like her sires she will be an absolute poppet.

Hugs and prayers for her and a big hug for Misty too.

Cant wait for more pictures.

Anna

Latest posts

Back