An unusual situation in the loss of a foal-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry Donna! She was beautiful... I'm so sorry
default_no.gif
(((HUGS)))

I'm so sorry for you and for Midnight. She was to early, I'm sure you couldn't have done much to save her. She is a pretty girl, hugs.

Oh Donna, I'm so sorry! Please don't get down on yourself. You have such a way with your horses and are always in tune with thier every need. You give your all to those little blessings but you can't be with them every minute. Sometimes things happen and we just simply have no control over them. I'm sure Midnight understands that because she knows the depth of your love. She sure had a beautiful little girl. Hang in there sweetie. My shoulder is here if you need it. Hugs to you both. Linda

Sorry for your loss. It is so hard living in Wisconsin and being so cold so many months. I worry all the time
default_no.gif

I hope your mare is fine and the rest of the foaling goes smoothly for you
default_yes.gif

She was beautiful. I'm sorry for both you and Midnight. I know from personal experience how much it hurts and it is really hard watching momma grieve and search for the baby.

Oh Donna,

I feel so badly for you and Midnight. She was a beautiful foal. Prayers and hugs to you both.

Oh Donna, It is so hard to be everywhere at once.. So sorry this happened.
default_no.gif

That could have happened to me at least 4 times in the past, with unexpected births..

She was a beautiful filly, but keep in mind there is only so much we can do.

I glad Midnight is ok.

I am so sad for you and Midnight...

You didnt do anything wrong... it was just too soon..

(((HUGS))) to you and Midnight...
default_wub.png

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png
She was born awfully early.
default_sad.png

Oh Donna, (((hugs))) she was a beautiful foal. I am so sorry this happened to you and Midnight. Corinne

Oh Donna...I'm so sorry!! Don't blame youself...you did'nt know....if only we could understand what our horses and dogs try to tell us. She was a beautiful little filly...please give Midnight a ((hug)) for me.

Donna, i am so sorry this had to happen! poor midnight! and poor you--please remember that you always try your hardest and there was nothing you could do this time! think of how many babies you have saved! jennifer

Oh dear, not another. It sure seems to be the season!! I am a nervous wreck, as mine are due soon and my neighbors have already lost two.

Hugs to you and your little mare, I am so sorry!! It was NOT your fault and that was pretty early, so I doubt that survival would have been an issue.

default_no.gif
I am very sorry for your loss. I also just went through the same thing. At that age there is nothing you could of done. As everyone has told me. Maybe it was just not ment to be. Its hard to think of it that way but what else can you do?

I really feel for you.

Alisha

Back