An amazing week!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormy

Reaction score
What an amazing week, so glad I got to go see my boys show. Many thanks to Sarah and Kay at Rosemill Training Center and Jason and Brenda from Excaliber. I am totally blown away, once in a lifetime experiance!

Oatmeal Acres 2 mini bucks blu by U (AMHR)

Top Ten Junior Halter stallion under 31"

Top Ten Model stallion under

BugHalter2.jpg

Oatmeal Acres Kan He Doo (AMHR/AMHA)

Reserve National Grand Champion Roadster Stake

3rd Pleasure Stake

National Champion Liberty

5th in hand park

5th Pleasure stallions

Reserve Champion Roadster 32" to 34"

roadsterpass.jpg

Kennyroadster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations. I love your mare she's beautiful......... She's my favorite.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

So glad Kenny got to show off his stuff under harness at Nationals!!!

He's one of my very favorites ever!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Andrea

COngrats saw him in Roadster he looked really nice!

Huge congrats !!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Kenny is so awesome ! and Bug is such a special guy, I'm glad you were able to get him to Nationals, he did good !
default_wink.png
Wish I could have been there in person with you but it was nice to share minute by minute with you by e-mail
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

I'm so glad you decided to go for it and be there with your boys ! I'm sure you would have kicked yourself if you hadn't !

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotta say, there were many nice liberty runs, but when your boy came in and did his thing he was the obvious winner to my fiance and me at home. Wonderful horse!

Congrats onyour great wins! I remember hearing your horses names announced mulltiple times with wins.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks all for the kind words, haven't shown much at this level and I am still a bit stunned!

I have to admitt Kenny had me scared in Liberty, usually stops as soon as the music does but I think he was enjoying the very fun crowd!

Congratulations!what a Nationals you had..do you have any video of your Liberty? I love watching Liberty and didn't get to watch it this year.

Latest posts

Back