AMHR Natonals Video Feed Online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary Sansevere is in the ring now! Go Mary!

Mary WON!

Bob took 5th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry if this has been asked already but where do I find the show schedule so I know when to watch? I have two weanlings fillies in futurity and open that I am hoping to see!!!!

Thanks
default_smile.png

eta - found it :)

Can someone post todays schedule so when I return from work I can know what I am watching and when I can get all fed and cared for without missing too much.

Boy that looks like a ZOO!

How many judges are out there?

The horses are stacked in like sardines.

When I opened the feed all I saw were arms flapping everywhere.

It's getting ready to start and I'm about to go nuts so excited (and on fire realizing I was confused on times and I do not have a client appt overlapping with watchng DESTINY tomorrow morning!!!).
This morning, I know both Erica and Sheryl have entries in the over/under, junior /senior gelding and mare ammy halter classes. I am cheering for them big time!!!

Having live feeds is like the best surprise of the year. I still cannot get over it
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Hey Jill! I missed Sheryl and Lil T. Did you catch a glimpse of them? How was he acting???

Dang Getitias horses are really cleaning up this year!! Congrats Getitia

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica and TKO got Reserve National Champion in Jr. Ammy Stallions AND

Erica and Destiny got us a 4th in Sr. Ammy Stallions!!! This is probably his final Natioanls and in that class the past 4 years, he's received 2005 -- 5th, 2006 -- 3rd, 2007 -- 1st / National Champion and now 2008 -- 4th. I'm so proud!!!

Destiny will be showing again Wednesday in driving with Larry Parnell!!!

party.gif
party.gif

This is TOO fun! Erica is one SMOOTH handler!!!!!!!!
That is for sure!!! Awesome, flawless, amazing... I need a thesaurus!!!

Hey Jill! I missed Sheryl and Lil T. Did you catch a glimpse of them? How was he acting???
Janet -- I missed Sheryl and Lil T
default_sad.png
I had a couple client calls before I asked my assistant to hold them.

Janet -- I missed Sheryl and Lil T
default_sad.png
I had a couple client calls before I asked my assistant to hold them.
Jill,

I just talked to her they aren't showing til this afternoon! Sounds like they are having fun.

pssst, someone has to keep me updated on whats going on, i'm at work and can't watch lol

p.s. my friend got res champion in all her driving classes yesterday! I was so glad that i could watch, i hope i'm not at work when she shows again.

I think a few of the horses think its LIBERTY class this morning...............

The video and sound are both working perfectly for me this morning - not sure what the problem was yesterday! I've never been to an AMHR show, so this is fun AND educational for me!

I'm curious though, why do they line up facing the stands like that? It looks like they have them crammed in.

I like hearing which forum members are in classes, so I have someone to cheer for! Anyone we know in Versatility?

It IS getting a little "spirited" in here. But, that happens is almost every show at some point. There are some absolutely stunning horses here - the quality gets better and better every year. Glad you are all having fun watching. To Dom and Jan (from a quick note they sent me) we miss you folks too - wish you could be here. Contact Lenard through the show office insofar as sponsoring the web cam.

Mark

The only one I reconize that I know is on the forum is Sanny. Some of them people dont look to thrilled to be there.

LTD now thats how to jump a horse! That was LTD with the Overo wasn't it? Boy that little palomino did a NICE job too!

I wish they would pan the audience to see how many are in the stands.

COWBOY HATS ROCK!

Very clear and loud here!! Just want to thank everyone responsible for taping and letting us view the show. I hope they show all of it and was wondering if any one knew when Liberty, Costume and Trail classes will be. Are they usually at night, Thanks again and congratulations to all.

Latest posts

Back