AMHR Natonals Video Feed Online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. But, the audio's doing good. I'm still watching
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

no trouble at all here. the pic is awesome and very clear

Yesterday it all came in clear. Today I get it on my main computer fine but my laptop on the network just gives me audio and no video. Guess I will watch it on my main computer.

NOW my feeds are working like yesterday (good!!!). I just saw Erica and Gambler fly by
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

By the way folks, Lenard asked me to let you all know the video feed is being provided by the official show videographer, John Flanders of Flanders Video. I am glad it's a top quality feed - and knew coming from John it wouold be. I hope they will provide it until the end of the show. They are being told of all your positive feedback - which may encourage them to continue. Thanks again - hope you are all enjoying the show.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
wow mccarthys horse is just stunning!! congrats to him

congrats also to denise and lonnie getting reserve and 3rd with their horses

it's coming in very well on my computer.

Jill do you what class is running now? I think my friend may be showing this morning.

Erica and Jessie!!! WOOHOO!!! Way to go on Reserve National Champion!!!

party.gif
party.gif

Does anyone know if Linda and Fred are in class 96??? That would be my guess, but I am not sure.

thanks! she is showing Ammy halter mares under.

this is so nice. I always want to take time off work to go and watch but it always gets busy this time of year and I'm really needed at my workplace. I never thought i would wake up this morning and get to see my friend show.

Thanks for sharing. This will be a great treat for all of us who weren't able to go.

what a tearjerker watching them give away the youth horses. Just awesome!

Latest posts

Back