AMHR Natonals Video Feed Online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great reception and full page! Great sound, but mine keeps stopping and rebuffering,,anyway i'm on here for the day.

Maxine

I'm new to all this driving stuff. Who are the extra people lined up in front of each horse and what is their purpose???

Very neat, we've been there all morning but just stopped back to the hotel to wash clothes ext...that is neat..i didnt know they were airing it. I was watching classes and i looked back and seen the cams but didnt think they were live via internet.
default_smile.png

Nope, still can't seem to get it - I am such a dork when it comes to this kind of stuff
default_no.gif

Someone was questioning the break at 1:00 today. For those that have not been to Nationals we have 3 sessions daily.

Morning starts at 8:30 Afternoon 1:30 and Evening at 6:30

Sessions can run into each other leaving little breaks for the judges however if they end early the Afternoon or Evening sessions cannot start before the designated times.

Nope, still can't seem to get it - I am such a dork when it comes to this kind of stuff
default_no.gif
I feel bad you can't get it to work! If I lived closer I would run right over!

What program is it trying to open up in?

I hope someone else has suggestions...

Stacy - do you have Windows Media Player? If you have the newest version (11?) sometimes it will not work for live feeds and you may need to back down to the ealrier version - that is what I had to do for feeds for something else a while back.

If it still does not work check your security fire walls/spam blockers/pop-up blockers ... they may stop the feed from accessing...

Is anyone on dial-up getting it? That might also be an issue as the connection will be too slow to support the feed...

Margot also cannot get it... and we have no idea why...

It is lovely and clear at times I hope the AMHA one is like this this year as well!

Appylover2 - those people are headers... part of driving protocol from carriage days. They stand in front of the horse for safety measures - to prevent the horse from moving forward or fussing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gena, you need Windows Media Player
Thanks Mary Lou! Thats what I am watching it in - maybe Stacy has the newer one that Tagalong mentioned. I also wonder if its her firewall? I hope she can get it to work!

I am so impressed with how clear it is and the sound is crystal clear!!

I've never been to nationals or seen it do they have any carriage competition and if so when is it.

Also what is the difference with a park horse? I will watch but just wondering what the specifics are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes it is because your windows are not updated to the latest update. Update your windows and try again.

thanks!

I was afraid i might have missed my friends driving class, but looks like i made it home in time and with lots of time to spare.

Vanessa,

Pam and Steve got reserve champion in Ammy ladies country pleasure earlier. There were 63 in the class! Jim will drive him soon and then he goes in Roadster. Can't wait!

I am having fun watching. How do those tails work?

Emma

More questions, how do they get their tails up like that on the park horses? Are they fake or is the crouper really that tight?

Vanessa,Pam and Steve got reserve champion in Ammy ladies country pleasure earlier. There were 63 in the class! Jim will drive him soon and then he goes in Roadster. Can't wait!
OMG!!! i so would have rather watched that then the demo derby at the fair!.

I'm just going off what is listed on horse shows online or whatever it's called lol. it only has steve listed in 3 driving classes.

I saw her in halter this morning, i thought she did a great job
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back