I need HELP !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
I need everyone's help!!!

It sounds like I'm going to be on my own running the AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes at the AMHR Nationals in Tulsa - because the Post Office screwed up and our Sweepstakes chair won't be there. And because I work full time and cannot get there until around 2:00 ON THE DAY OF THE CLASS .... PLEASE help!!

I need everyone who is showing an sweepstakes baby to send a copy of their foal's registration papers to me via email ([email protected]) or at least get me the foal's registered name & registration number since I can look them up on the Studbook. (I will be contacting all potential class members by email and phone as well.)

ALSO - we need AMHR-carded judges who will be present who are NOT affiliated with the sweepstakes to put their name in the hat and 3 will be pulled to judge the sweepstakes classes. These need to be turned in to Lenard Davenport by Monday at 6:00 PM (the class shows Tuesday evening) So if you know of a judge who will be on the grounds-PLEASE ask them to get their name to Lenard (I will be asking him to have this announced several times on Monday as well). Pass the word to AMHR-carded judges that you know will be at the show.

I could also use some help with pulling hair from the foals that place. This must be pulled at ringside immediately after the classes. If you are willing to help - please contact me!!!

I really appreciate everyone's help - and please bear with me as I try to muddle through something that is totally beyond my control. See you in Tulsa!

Jean - I'd like to help if I can. But I'm not a judge and can't pull hairs afterwards since I show in Futurity a couple classes later. I will be arriving Saturday, maybe I can help arrange ribbons or help you in other ways before the class. I don't have a sweeps horse.

If you still need extra help for hair pulling, I should be able to help, my mom shows a few classes before so she might not be back to the ring by then but I sure can help if you need me to! We will be arriving the evening of the 8th, just let us know if you need any other help too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back