AMHR Natonals Video Feed Online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great - wish it would be on all the time.

Barbie

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU for sharing this link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party.gif

[SIZE=18pt]WOW! This is really great. Super Awesome! I hope that now it is on they will keep it up and running thru the rest of the show. [/SIZE]

Thanks Mark,

Don't know how it is being hosted, but it would be nice for the whole show. If you can let us know whom to Thank for hosting!

I'm enjoying this immensely...took my shower got my snack and bottle of water and a comfie chair. Anyone know what class Linda Best and Fred are in tomorrow?

This is BAD REALLY BAD!! I will never be able to leave my chair :DOH! It took all my will power I could muster to go do chorse..OH Boy I may be in trouble if this streams all next week. There will be no clean laundry, dishes, no dinner OH Well, I LOVE IT
default_wub.png
Really is the greatest..Joyce

This is awesome, thanks Mark ! I hope we can see the entire show live.

Steph

This is the best ever Thank You so much to whomever is doing this. Its wonderful

It's getting ready to start and I'm about to go nuts so excited (and on fire realizing I was confused on times and I do not have a client appt overlapping with watchng DESTINY tomorrow morning!!!).

This morning, I know both Erica and Sheryl have entries in the over/under, junior /senior gelding and mare ammy halter classes. I am cheering for them big time!!!

Having live feeds is like the best surprise of the year. I still cannot get over it
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The live feed is freezing up on me.....anyone else having this problem?

Steph

Latest posts

Back