AMHR Natonals Video Feed Online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way folks, Lenard asked me to let you all know the video feed is being provided by the official show videographer, John Flanders of Flanders Video. I am glad it's a top quality feed - and knew coming from John it wouold be. I hope they will provide it until the end of the show. They are being told of all your positive feedback - which may encourage them to continue. Thanks again - hope you are all enjoying the show.
Mark
Mark, I'm very impressed with the video feed! It's perfect on my computer and the next best thing to being there!
default_aktion033.gif

Mark I heard you choking up and I just lost it, tears everywhere. We are lucky to have you as our voice!

SOMEBODY STOLE HOLLY!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Our Holiday star! LOL The mostly white, black and white, tovero filly. Looks taller, but built very similarly. hehehe Neat. Jr Mares Ammy.

I 'finally' got a good video feed. It was so bad this a.m. I just went out and cleaned stalls. Wonder why. Another Okie was having the same problem but has a different ISP than we do. Is it mostly good for everyone watching?

I hope the feed is good for Monday night! We just put Blue Lyte(sp?) Special on the trailer to go for yearling futurity mares. Watch for her please in case I can't get a good feed. A Roan N Out Blue daughter. Blue roan 29 3/4" filly. She was only here for a few weeks of prep, but a real sweet filly. I don't know who will be showing her.

Charlotte

Holly's twin placed! YEA! I couldn't understand her name.

Last edited by a moderator:
My feed isn't real good but it's great to be able to watch. Sure wish I'd known about this when I was peeling all those apples yesterday. LOL Did you guys verify that Linda and Fred are in class 96???

What class are we on now? I've been out doing the horse things here...
Now Jill - I am sure they can feed themselves, clean their own stalls etc. They need to understand the priorities here!
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

Great. Just like watching the AMHA feed last year, it seems that I am going to have trouble not just sitting here plunked down in front of the computer!

Laundry can do itself, right?
default_unsure.png

My feed is kind of stop and go at the moment - yesterday it was perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is soooooo fantastic!!!! I've been watching for about an hour and now, suddenly, it's frozen. Is it because it's the end of the morning session and they're taking a break?? Please say yes!!

That horse of Mike McCarthy's in the last class took my breath away!!!

thats what I hoping for too!!!!

This is soooooo fantastic!!!! I've been watching for about an hour and now, suddenly, it's frozen. Is it because it's the end of the morning session and they're taking a break?? Please say yes!!
That horse of Mike McCarthy's in the last class took my breath away!!!

Sunny - yes we were taking a very short break between the morning and afternoon classes. We are now starting the afternoon classes with some showmanship, then we get into driving again. Class 96, Amateur Ladies Country Pleasure Driving, Under has 61 entries and will be a split class. Have fun watching.

Mark Bullington

Thanks for the info Mark. I also want to add my thanks for the great opportunity to "attend" Nationals with all the people who are really there. Please extend my thanks to those responsible for providing the feed. It's wonderful!!!

On a break? It is 3:12 Eastern Time just after 1:00 their time?

Hi All --I can't seem to get it to come up -- I just get "cannot find server" any suggestions - it is driving me nuts to not be there HELP ! ! !
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Stacy - I am watching with Windows Media Player.

Maybe your firewall is blocking the feed? Hope you are able to get it to work!!!

Latest posts

Back