Amber didn't make it

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So very sorry for the loss of Amber. :no:

<<We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own,

live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.

Unable to accept its awful gaps we still would live no other way.

We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necesary plan.>>

default_sad.png
default_sad.png
i'm sadden by your loss. velma
default_pray.gif
:

I am so very sorry for your loss. :no: :no: Thinking of you and your daughter on this sad day.

Robin

I am so very sorry, sending my deepest condolences to everyone.

Joyce

Aw man :no: . I was hoping for a great recovery. I'm so sorry the fight was lost but she knew what she could take. Thank God there will be no more pain. My heart is so heavy for your loss. I'm truely sorry.

Leya

Last edited by a moderator:
:no: I too was hopeful when I heard that Amber was up and eating some. She knew all along, though, that she was loved and being taken care of. I feel so bad.

I hope the healing starts soon and her happy memories shine through. Amber is blessing the heavens beyond with her pinto prettiness.

Aww I was soo hoping to hear good news, my deepest condolences to all involved ~HUGS~

Oh god, I am SO SORRY.... hugs to you all. That is hard enough, let alone when they hang on and fight to make it and they still lose the battle.

I am SO SAD for all involved.. This just kills me and lets me know how lucky we are with our dog attack filly.

BLESS YOU!!!

Is there ANY word on whose dogs or where they come from? I have not signed in the last couple of days.

Just wanted to add how sorry I am for your loss.

Its worse when there is a child involved.

I wish things had gone the other way.

Hugs

Bonnie

I'm so sorry for you loss, I was so hoping that Amber would be one of the lucky ones to survive. Know that she's no longer in pain and that you did all that you could. Again, I'm so sorry.

krisp

Latest posts

Back