Amber didn't make it

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponygirl

Reaction score
Amber gave up the fight at 4:00 this afternoon and died on her own. Her wounds were too severe to overcome. Alicia had scheduled the vet to come and help her to cross the Rainbow Bridge as she was down this morning and could not even get up, but she crashed so fast today and died on her own.....the battle is over......bless you little Amber and bless you Alicia for doing all you could to save that beautiful little filly......Amber was born on my place and died at Alicia's......that's what friends are for..!!!! She only knew love her whole short life....

My thoughts are with Alicia's daughter, Savanna, as she comes home from school today....It will be another mountain for Alicia to cross..

I'm sure Alicia will post more on Amber when she has gathered her thoughts and calmed down a little bit. They were able to destroy one of the dogs last night as it was lurking near their barns again......

I am so sorry to hear that. I was so hopeful that she could pull through. Let me know how its going with getting control of the dogs.

I am so sad to hear this, was hoping she could pull thru. My thoughts are with Alicia and her family now. So sad.

I so very sorry. :no: Prayers go out to Alicia & her family.

I'm so sorry for the loss of Amber. I'm sure she knew she was loved. Wishing for a better tomorrow.

[SIZE=14pt]So very sorry she didnt make it.... but relieved that God and Amber took the pain of the decision away from Alicia.... she has enough pain as it is.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Please accept my deepest condolences...I am just so sorry...

Liz R.

[SIZE=10pt]I'm so sorry.
default_sad.png
[/SIZE]

Sandy

Mary I am so sorry about little Amber. She will be missed. We will miss her at the shows she did enjoy the kids and they loved her.

Carlene

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry to hear about Amber, and awful as it sounds, I'm glad they got at least one of the dogs before it could do any more damage.

What a heartbreaking outcome.....
default_sad.png
I don't envy Alicia having to tell her daughter....It's just more pain on pain when a child is involved.

MA

Latest posts

Back