Amazon.com shoppers, I have a question...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if shipping and handling counts towards the rewards points?

Like say...I bought a book for $0.01 but shipping was $3.99. Would I earn points for $4.00 or just the $0.01?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I know my dad has the card. I resist opening new credit accounts and last time I looked the Amazon card was run by Chase (who I refuse to deal with anyway!) so I haven't gotten one myself. I think the rewards would be for the total amount charged to the card but I'm not sure.

Leia

I don't have their credit card but I do have Prime so I don't pay for shipping. It pays for itself over the year for me. You could email Amazon customer service. They always answer quickly.

I haven't opened a new credit card in years, but with as much shopping as I do on Amazon (books, clothes, movies, vitamins...) I thought in this case, it might be 'rewarding' - especially if I pay the bill in full monthly. Definately something to think about.

that's a good question! I don't know the answer but I'd think it would be the item price only. I'm a Prime member and I love that and would recommend it! it's well worth the yearly fee.

Amazon Prime is like a benefit package, it's 75. or 79. per year and you get FREE Two-Day shipping for eligible purchases, free access to Amazons huge Instant Video library, and the ability to borrow books from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library. I love to shop Amazon. Usually what I order is here the next day or the day after. There are thousands of shows and movies I can stream to my TV and there are many low cost books and the ability to read one per month free. It's worth it to me especially around Christmas to get all the shipping at no additional fee.

Latest posts

Back