Adventures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh the trails at Lake Mineral Wells State Park in Texas were wonderful! Cart friendly, nice and wide, beautiful scenery, it was just a perfect day. The camping area looked beautiful too, my only critique is I wish they had electric RV hookups. Julie and I have the absolute best ponies ever! 💕💕

IMG_2375.jpeg

IMG_2376.jpeg

Great pictures and stories. When we first got involved with minis, just did not know how much we would fall for them. Just the greatest. We have 9 of our own, 4 donkeys, 1 mule and 4 horses. We discovered a need for mini rescue and now have 2 horses.

Attachments

• 997[148].JPEG
    997[148].JPEG
    557.9 KB · Views: 0
You are definitely one busy person! Love the photo of your good looking little ones! It looks like a very pretty area as well.

That’s wonderful you are able to do rescue work! 💕

What a beautiful morning at Foster Park! We went early this morning to try to beat the heat. Still under an excessive heat warning with the high today of 100 and feel like temp of 110, yikes! I only took Breezy because I wanted him to go out by himself. He did great! ….until we turned around to head back then he got SO excited. I think he was just trying to tell me he wanted to do figure 8s and he wanted to show off how he could pivot on one tire, such a little rock star 🤣🤣 Once he calmed down, he was good to go. We ended up going about 4 miles total with a lot of trotting.💕💕

IMG_2386.jpeg

Breezy and I just got back from Crystal Beach in Texas, about 5 and a half hours from home. We had a fantastic time! We were there for 4 days 💕💕 We stayed at a small non-horsey boutique RV park that had only 5 RV spots and was only 3 short blocks from the beach. It was really nice and the owners were very accommodating. 💕💕
IMG_2399.jpeg

IMG_2400.jpeg

IMG_2402.jpeg

IMG_2403.jpeg

After the beach we were supposed to head to Davy Crockett National Forest for an additional 3 days but we had to cut the trip short because the battery on my van died. Hubby wanted me to come home so he could fix it. The battery was hidden and he had to take half the engine out to get to it 😝

Beach video coming soon!! Stay tuned💕💕

Latest posts

Back