Adventures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. I love the pink. What is the reason for pink ears? I don't drive, so I don't have a clue. She sure looks cute 😍
It's an ear bonnet! 😊 It's meant to keep flies out of their ears, but since it's chilly out, I'm just using it to accessorize! Haha.

We also adventured over to our trainer for a lesson yesterday. Fine tuning as much as possible for our upcoming show season!

It's been so cold out and either wet, snowy, icy, or rainy. The weather is giving us a couple nice days here and there so we are glad to be able to get outside and go buhbyes.

20220307_104312.jpg
IMG_0890.jpg
IMG_2057.jpg
IMG_1421.jpg
IMG_3025.jpg

Just got home from the AMHR show in Belton. Breezy did really good for his very first show!!…and for being a 2 year old! He might have been in his winter woolies, but he was so glad I didn’t clip him since it got down to 25 last night at the show!

It was wonderful to meet Lucy from the forum! Thanks for everything Lucy!! Lucy took us under her wings and showed us the ropes. We couldn’t have done it without her! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!….and Lucy won ALL the blue ribbons!! Congrats Lucy! Your horses are amazing 💕💕

Here is a pic of Breezy, me and Lucy
5AF210E2-EA05-4C80-9794-BA11DCF6537C.jpeg

We are on the far right in halter class. Yep, the furry one 🤣
C9317AB3-CC39-48AD-826E-DFD911653143.jpeg

Breezy won a few ribbons 😍
9D30E1D1-2F09-4D09-A20F-824FF562CF82.jpeg

My Dad, me, and Breezy after our showmanship class!
7770C0E1-9C56-40EE-A316-DD929BEB3051.jpeg

Check out these photos I took from the show, how cool!!💕💕
There is a horse for EVERYONE!
7A41F7B1-9795-48DC-98B3-95F445CBA841.png

341585E4-92C8-4A0C-A58E-7D83D6EFC8AF.jpeg

Showing is addicting… Can’t wait for the next show in April!! 🥳🥳

Oh Kelly, I'm so happy for you!! I LOVED your little "rah, rah!" move as you were doing the trot figure eight over the box at the end.😍🤩

THIS is what people expect when they go to a show....fun and friendly competition. It says a lot, having people there to offer you that type experience. I've done the pro-thing, waaay back in the last century.😆 What some pros tend to forget is that it's people like you, with your enthusiasm and exuberance, that bring energy and continued life to our sport.

Breezy surely did deserve his hug. I hope one day to meet you all.

A wonderful post, Kelly! Congratulations to you and to Breezy! A few ribbons? Move over luggage! Move over Dad! 😂

Congrats to Lucy also on her success! That had to have been fun to meet a forum member in person!

I really liked how you handled Breezy in the obstacle class keeping it a calm and fun time for both of you! At least you looked very serene! ;) The announcer sounds like a wonderful person to narrate a show!

Love your photos too! The wine was well earned! 🥂

Well it's still very much winter up here in Canada... But it was so beautiful on the weekend and all the kids in the family (plus some extras) were out at the farm. So we pulled out the toboggan and took the littles out for a spin. My mom even drove Phillippe. I think it's the first time she's ever held the lines in a vehicle and drove for herself. Couldn't get the grin off of her. We all loved seeing Gramma having fun! And doesn't he look smashing in his fancy new cooler? Local business, fantastic selection, awesome prices. She's constructing me a "Service Animal" harness for Jasmine so we can continue her conditioning and exposure to be a certified therapy pony. (Small But Mighty Mini and Donkey on Facebook)

Attachments

• Phillippe.jpg
    Phillippe.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Phillippe 2.jpg
    Phillippe 2.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 6
I took Stormy to TRT Main Park today. As soon as he got out of the van, he was molested by about 10 kids. 🤣 He was such the little champ! I have learned not to let people pet him while hooked up to the cart. Stormy has learned that if we go up to people in the cart and start chatting, then he gets to stop working. So he has started to STOP at every person we walk by. So no more pets from strangers while hooked.

Here is my CITY horse enjoying the view of the BIG CITY 🤣🤣💕💕
91CCB38F-0A49-499E-A171-0AA0839BF26C.jpeg

Yesterday I took Breezy to practice obstacles at my friend Kristy’s house. I NEED to get Breezy a little pool. I put his foot in the water once and then he went flying over the pool 🤣🤣 not through the water.
E5DA3DEB-AEB4-4722-A6D4-C8C16F87EB4F.jpeg

So glad you had a great time!! I think Breezy did well. The water takes time for most horses to get comfortable with. Hopefully I can afford to come up and see you again next month!

That Stormy! What a social butterfly! 🦋 😂 He picked a terrific looking area to have fun. Love the photos!

Enjoying your photos and it just struck me how different your leg positions are between the two carts. Do you feel a difference in your legs after driving your cart as compared to the easy entry type? You always look very comfortable and I love how easily it comes apart for you to pack.

Latest posts

Back