Adventures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree!! Having the van is FREEING! I pretty much keep mine ready to go at all times, I never know where we will end up. Yesterday I had to take Breezy to the vet, minor eye injury, and I didn’t have to set anything up. My van was ready to go, all we had to do was hope in and away we went. 💕💕

I use my van for everything, it is my everyday driver. I use it for grocery shopping, I put the groceries on the side without the shavings. When we moved over the summer, I loaded it up with boxes, it is surprising how much crap you can fit in it.

It is such a comfy ride too, I like to say it drives like an SUV. It is way more comfy than our 2500 dodge truck we use to have….and so much easier to park!! I get great gas mileage, I just filled up today. I was on a little less than quarter of a tank and put only $28 in it! I just googled it and is says 25 miles a gallon combined city/highway…. Which is pretty good… I think 💕

Yeah, that's not too bad! Unfortunately I think the Connect is too small for my 37" guy, height-wise. :( The bigger ones look to be on the F250 platform and I know from having owned one of those that the mileage is abysmal. :)

It's been raining like crazy here so when it let up for a bit today I went for a walk with Rocko and Annie, but before we started we played around in the water here. I had my husband take Rocko back in so I could get video which I had to crop because when the water went over the top of his boots let's just say I wouldn't have been able to check the "kid friendly video" box.
https://youtube.com/shorts/4_AFFRgfOy0?feature=share

Latest posts

Back