Aaarrghh!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i can live without color i guess ....
default_smile.png

Leeana

Can You Also use the Drop Down Menu? Where you cn Mark All Messages as read?

What drop menu?

When i click the A it says error on page at the bottom of my Internet Explorer window.

Ahh well ..i never used color anyway.

Leeana

On the right hand side of the page right above all the posts it Says Forum Options~! That is a drop down menu that has 3 Options you can do Mark all messages as read return to same board... Mark all messages and return to the Main Menu...Or Subscribe to this forum .Things like that I use the Mark All Messages as Read many many times in a day....And I can do this along with the use of color...Now the way I understand people Those that cannot use the Color option ALSO Can't use that Drop Down Forum Options... And I was wondering if You can use that menu to see if that statement is true. ..Also when you Edit the message is there 2 Choices to choose:: Full edit and Quick Edit?? Just trying to see just what maybe causing some people problems,, narrowing it down a little...

What drop menu?

When i click the A it says error on page at the bottom of my Internet Explorer window.

Ahh well ..i never used color anyway.

Leeana

Last edited by a moderator:
I could use colour, now it's gone again- this whole thing is beyond me now.

I have the fast or complete edit thing, and it works, I can also change the [SIZE=36pt]script[/SIZE]I just get nothing when I click the colour thing.

I can't see anywhere it says Forum Options either???

Look I did a quick edit!!

This whole thing gets curiouser and curiouser.............but you will note I am no longer cross, nor under my blankie!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_smile.png

Well, at least it talks to you, it doesn't even say that to me, it just sits there!!! :bgrin

I could use colour, now it's gone again- this whole thing is beyond me now.I have the fast or complete edit thing, and it works, I can also change the [SIZE=36pt]script[/SIZE]I just get nothing when I click the colour thing.

I can't see anywhere it says Forum Options either???

Look I did a quick edit!!

This whole thing gets curiouser and curiouser.............but you will note I am no longer cross, nor under my blankie!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_smile.png
Don't feel alone, I can use everything but the color also?
default_yes.gif
:

Yes thats the same thing it does for me not that l would use color but it always comes up error on page down on the left hand side of the screen.

I can use the Options drop thing, i can use the edit button (i love that one by the way) ..just not to color.

Leeana

OK I see some can use the Forum options drop down menu some can't even see where it is..It just maybe a Java Script Problem.. I remember a few years ago people that were using Netscape would come to a web site that had a Scrolling message some where on the page..Using Netscape that message would not scroll across the screen but would remain Stationary..I think it was Netscape or was it AOL I can't remember but that is was also some type of Java Script I believe.. Farmland you remember anything like that happening to users like that in the past.. I know I use to watch Tech TV but not they changed it to G4 BAD bad Move IMO... Forum Options is on the Far Right Hand side of the Title Bar,, The Back Forum is on the Left side of the Bar and the Forum Options is on the Right hand side of the same title bar..

I tried turning on the Virtual consol in options "tools" to enable java script. Didn't do any good. You can download the Java program and install it. You can read about it here

http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/java.php

Mary Lou suggested turning on the option in tools (Internet Explorer) didn't work for me. If you are not fimilar or comfortable with changing settings I wouldn't mess around and maybe make things worse. I'm sure someone will come up with a solution. Have to give it a little time.

OK I see some can use the Forum options drop down menu some can't even see where it is..It just maybe a Java Script Problem.. I remember a few years ago people that were using Netscape would come to a web site that had a Scrolling message some where on the page..Using Netscape that message would not scroll across the screen but would remain Stationary..I think it was Netscape or was it AOL I can't remember but that is was also some type of Java Script I believe.. Farmland you remember anything like that happening to users like that in the past.. I know I use to watch Tech TV but not they changed it to G4 BAD bad Move IMO... Forum Options is on the Far Right Hand side of the Title Bar,, The Back Forum is on the Left side of the Bar and the Forum Options is on the Right hand side of the same title bar..

Let's see..

I'm with Nicole, mine says error on page too. :no:

I can get the font working just fine though!

..i use NetZero

Leeana
That is an Internet Service Provider, maybe someone that can use the color option can see what version of Windows they are using and what Service Pak they have installed and post that information. Maybe that will add some more clues?

Ok I'll bite again :new_shocked:

Sorry dear Jane but it's working for me
default_wacko.png
:
default_unsure.png
: except I cannot get the font or size to work for me
default_wacko.png
:

Hay Fizzie-- Dont feel bad, it dont talk to me either, and this color thing..it dont work! I still dont like change, and never will! Color doesnt do anything , nothing! Corinne

[SIZE=10pt]STILL NO COLOR HERE[/SIZE] - I miss my color!
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back