A New Year and a new addition!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
What a great New Year 2011 is going to be!

I am very happy to announce that Supreme Halter Champion, Lucky Four Santa Fe So Impressive will be coming to Redrock this month!

Lucky_Four_Santafe_So_Impressive_left__2__new_op_647x519.jpg

Sired by World Champion Lucky Four Impressive Santa Fe Bey and out of World Champion producer, Lucky Four Impressive Times Two, LF Santa Fe So Impressive will add a new dimension to Redrock. I am so excited and can't wait for him to get here.
default_biggrin.png

Many thanks to Wade Burns and Jon Woodring of Lucky Four Farms for making this possible.
default_yes.gif

Oh Wow! The mares will be lined up when he arrives! Congrats on a stunning stallion!

Viki

Congratulation Becky! He's a beautiful boy and Wade and Jon are such wonderful people.

Those Lucky Four horses sure have awesome necks and your new boy sure has a nice one. Congratulations Becky.....he's really nice.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Becky!! Congratulations!

Wow!! Congratulations, Becky. Can't wait to see him in person.

Rita

Congratulations on your beautiful addition. Having been up close and personal with him I can say that he is as beautiful in real life as he is in his pictures. I was quite surprised at how small he actually is. His refinement and elegance give the impression of a taller horse in pictures.

So, is the plan to cross him on the Magic Maker daughters?

Charlotte

Thanks, everyone! I'm really excited about having him here.
default_smile.png

He will be bred to Magic Maker daughters and others. I've seen him in person and he's exactly what I want to take my breeding program to the next level. Refinement and elegance in one tiny horse. I can't wait!

Very beautiful and boy do I love that neck! Can't wait to see his future foals with you. Congrats
default_smile.png

Back