New announcement, pic heavy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
I am announcing a couple of additions here at Heather Glen. First I want to say a huge thank you to Lea at Rodies Miniatures for trusting me with her fine little boy. He is such a blessing and a big source of entertainment, on top of being handsome!

He was sired by fewspot C Spots Justins Fortunate Son and out of the mare Lucky Four Skippa Ultimate Dream, World Futurity Champion and Reserve World Champion yearling mare.

This is Heather Glens Masterpiece... expected to mature at about 29 to 30".

MP 11 17 12 front face.jpg

MP 11 17 12 face LS.jpg

MP 11 17 12 front.jpg

MP 11 17 12 top RS.jpg

what handsome fellow
default_smile.png

Very cute, but where's the second addition. You're sub-title says two additions.

Also, Sonoita Im Miss Leading, sired by Another Dimension Im A DWB and out of Sonoita Miss T 2 is here.. What a fabulous pedigree she has.. She is pasture fat and fuzzy here.

Sorry, internet connection kept disconnecting and I couldnt post the second addition.....!!

Missy 11 11 12 front on.jpg

Missy 11 11 12 front turn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.... Her pedigree is power packed - La Vista Remarkable DWB, NFCs Remarkable Rowdy, Little King Bucks Commander, Buckaroo, Rowdy, Bond Snippet, Komokos Little King Supreme, Solid Gold Im A Tender Too, Love Me Tender, Lazy N Red Boy, Flying W Farms Little Blue Boy, Pepper, Chianti, Xenon Light Vant Huttenest, Orion Light Vant Huttenest, Bond Sir Galahad.... Hmmm, have I missed anyone? lol

Wow -- very nice!!! A BIG congratulations to you!!!
default_yes.gif

Liz N.

Oh Laurie, Mr, Masterpiece looks extremely rude! We love the ones with rude little faces, at our house. Most usually they have a ton of personality. Lovely both. Congratulations.

What a handsome little man. He is just beautiful. He is fuzzy but underneath is the most beautiful horse!!!

Your welcome Laurie! I know he will have a great home and I know I will get updates and pics forever. Cant wait to see him in the show ring!!

Very beautiful mare as well. Look out mini world here comes some future beauty foals!!!

LOL, yes Lea you will!!

He is very fuzzy but still handsome as he is I think! Who can resist that face?!!

Love that little appaloosa. He is absolutely adorable. The mare is such a gorgeous black color!!!

Congrats on a couple of beauties.

Good choices! You're going to enjoy them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back