A day to celebrate!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is incredible and you should be very very excited and happy!!!!! Congrats and really enjoy it.

CONGRADULATIONS..................That is awesome. I know exactly how you feel. Altho I lost 87 lbs with LapBand it is still a great accomplishment. My hats off to you for doing.

WOW !! Congratulations! and in only 11 1/2 months. You go girl! I've been working out and feel so much better.

Congratulations!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

That is quite the accomplishment! I am so happy for you and so glad you are feeling better!!

I don't have a problem with weight, but I so enjoy watching the Biggest Loser Show it is so inspirational for those who need to lose weight there's times where one could cry!

Congrats Again!!

Now your only problem is going to be having to buy all new Clothes for Show Season
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

A Good Problem I'm sure!!

~Jessica

You have every reason to brag!!!!!! Congrats t o you, and a huge pat on the back!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_firstprize.gif

default_wub.png
I am so proud of you! I've been waiting to post because I wanted to bump it back tot he first page when I did.

You've been working so hard at losing the weight and it is such a huge accomplishment! Your perserverance is an inspiration.

Also, it is great to see you getting out more and enjoying your horses. Now you just need to enjoy Beau more as well.
default_wink.png

As soon as I finish all my Nutrisystem food, I may have to try your way...

Luv ya!

B

WOW that is really something awesome!! Good for you!!
default_aktion033.gif
I for one know how hard that can be to get the will power to do it!

Congrats!!!!!

I totally congratulate you, you have done an amazing thing. You should be VERY PROUD of yourself. Keep up the good work. I am trying to lose 30 and what a struggle, so you have impressed me beyond words. The little red dress....well, I am glad you can wear red!!!! Me, I would look like the guy in Beetlejuice with the shrunken head. Red just sucks the head right off my shoulders, lol. Seriously though, you are amazing. Get out there and ride your horse and enjoy life, it comes to an end way too soon and you should have no regrets in life. If you can do it, DO IT!

Congratulations again!!!!!!

Back