A day to celebrate!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a HUGE accomplishment and you have every right to be proud and wanting to celebrate!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
default_aktion033.gif

What a major accomplishment! You should be so proud of yourself. I bet you feel like a million bucks!

Carol

Karen, I have to say I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! What an awesome goal to accomplish for you and your family, since in doing so you know you will stay healthier and be around longer!! What an incredible accompliment!!

Karen,

Way to go!!! I know how hard this was for you. I lost 65 lbs. a while back and it is a DAILY STRUGGLE!!!!! I have kept my weight off for almost two years now. The most important thing, in my opinion, is to do weight bearing exercise, along with areobics. When you build muscle, it burns calories even when you sleep. I still, very much, have to eat low fat, low calories. Drinking the gallon of water per day is very difficult for me as I drive a school bus and I can't go to the bathroom whenever I want, but that is a big part of losing the weight and keeping it off.

Now, the fun part is CLOTHES. I have never had so much fun with clothes!!! No more HUGE BUTT!!! YAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I am sure your life is changing drastically for the good! Enjoy it and be proud of turning "50" it is the new 30. I'll bet you can actually get on your horse without a mounting block. That is what happened to me. Now I ride often.

YOU ARE A WINNER!!!!!

Wow Karen that is amazing!!! You should brag! I am so happy for you You should be vey proud of yourself.

Have a great party.

We are all proud of what YOU have accomplished.

default_wub.png

Bonnie

What an accomplishment, I wish I had your will power...

I know you are planning a party, but maybe being your 50th hot air balloon in the morning or sunset just might do the trick..
default_wub.png

Did this on my husbands 40th what a morning we both loved it...
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations! I would celebrate too!

Kim

Huge Congratulations on a TREMENDOUS weight loss! Good for you!! YAY YAY!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_488.gif
default_risa8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Very impressive
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Here's to a happy - and healthy - 50th birthday coming up! (50 isn't so bad, it's the next big one I'm dreading now....)

Jan

[SIZE=24pt] WAAAAY To GO! [/SIZE]

50 isn't bad and neither is 60.
default_wink.png

I'm impressed and inspired, I need to loose about 40#s.

Congratulations and you have every right to brag on yourself! What an accomplishment!!! You go girl!

YOU GO GIRL!!! Congratulations!!
default_saludando.gif
:salute
default_saludando.gif

Congrats..... I'm so happy for you. You will keep it off, I have faith. Great Job.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations definitely a reason to celebrate

Arlene

Latest posts

Back