2014 Maple Hollow Foaling--Belle**FILLY!!!!! 6/14****

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She sure is a pacing Momma! How close do you think Freckles is? Are you thinking tonight for Ellie?

Hey Melinda maybe you are going to have a double hitter tonight!!!!!!! Both Mommas are rolling around!
default_yes.gif

And now shes up with her tail like wants to pee,,, Hmmm

back down I think its time!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Freckles is laying quietly, but I think Ellie might be considering it.....
default_whistling.gif

Another poop, and by the look of her stall, I think she's been doing quite a bit of it. No matter how much you clean, these mares can make such a mess cleaning out their systems! LOL

Come on ladies, it's really time for at least ONE of you!

Melinda, head for the barn!!!!! Looks like maybe we have early labor in the 'pacing pinto' !!

yeah I think this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks to be pushing ...........Melinda.........

I sent a text to the 1st number listed but no response and I don't see anyone in there. Does she usually make an appearance during foaling?

OK thank you Diane!
default_yes.gif

Nice one! Pretty baby! Good job, and so nice to see you letting them bond, as you always do!

Glad you were there since mom was getting impatient waiting for this little one to stand.
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited:
OMG look a that precious little foal! I just get goose bumbs everytime I see one born! Then watching them the first hour is so amazing, trying to stand and nurse, sweet!!!!

Ohhhhh, I think Melinda is taking pics.........

Sooooo cute Freckles is trying to peek over the wall to see all the excitment!!!!! Maybe she will be jealous and have her foal now!

Latest posts

Back