2014 Maple Hollow Foaling--Belle**FILLY!!!!! 6/14****

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations
default_smile.png

What a cute little baby, and another filly too! Many congratulations Melinda!!
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks again everyone for the calls and support :D Very happy with my babies. I updated my topic with who is currently on cam and their due dates, Freckles' is based on 332 days which is the gestation she carried both previous foals, ELady is by 347 days which is how long she carried her first foal for me last year, and Missy I changed to 340 days since she clearly isnt going to go by her previous gestation...Sigh....LOL. And of course to keep ya all happy, here are new pics of both newest girls from yesterday.

DSCF7633edit.JPG

DSCF7644.JPG

DSCF7666edit.JPG

DSCF7669edit.JPG

DSCF7670edit.JPG

DSCF7678edit.JPG

DSCF7679edit.JPG

DSCF7684edit.JPG

DSCF7686edit.JPG

DSCF7691edit.JPG

What a pretty pair - very cute too! Good luck with the others.
default_yes.gif

So happy for you... Can't wait to come visit you... with a BIG horse trailer (and lots of money) when we get moved to Missouri.

Beautiful little girls! Thanks so much for the pictures, and the update of who is who and where they are! LOL

Beautiful fillies!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures! Also thanks for the update on the line up, great to know who is in which stall and "their personal time frames"!! lol

Wanted to update real quick that Missy's udder is very fully and tight tonight! Hoping for a foal soon! She has kept me waiting far too long already! LOL

Look what we found this morning! Sassy is such a stinker. She didnt have for sure signs or anything but I did have a feeling I probably should have switched her with someone but luckily she did just fine on her own! It is a beautiful sorrel pinto filly by my 3x HOF driving stallion, Arions Magnium PI. I LOVE her legs, head, and adorable zig zag on her face :p.

1545555_10202566863670796_5844614331804885253_n.jpg

10011495_10202566873071031_6201675338914036946_n.jpg

DSCF7709.JPG

DSCF7711edit.JPG

front.JPG

Congrats! And, that zig-zag is the cutest thing ever. Barn name, Ziggy. ;)

Congrats! She's stunning
default_smile.png
love her zig zag too
default_smile.png

She's so pretty...... She melts my heart
default_smile.png
I can't stop looking at her. hehe! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
What a unique marking - many congratulations, she's gorgeous!!

Ohhhhh, I love her, BEAUTIFUL markings!!!! She has gorgeous legs, full length stockings! And..........her "Heartzag" is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just stunning! What a blaze!! SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Congratulations......again !!!!!

I just love coming here after babysitting all day away from my computer to find such a pretty arrival!

Latest posts

Back