Maple Hollow Farms 2016 Foal Watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melinda, I missed it!!! I watched until 1:15 then fell asleep. I had taken my pain med, still recovering from hand surgery, and it knocked me out!!! I woke up about 2:30 and checked your cam and there was a cute little foal!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Wanna had a bay app filly late last night, sassy has a palomino filly early this morning, and eve has a loose rear and poo
default_smile.png
so who knows maybe a 3rd soon? And ebony is getting pretty close too!

Melinda

Last edited by a moderator:
She put on Facebook that one of the other mares foaled a palomino filly, so her mares have finally got it in gear. Now if only my last one would end the suffering.

I don't have a Mindy? Golden, Fae, and Flicka are on cam but not ready looking yet

Melinda

Fae has a buckskin? pinto possibly appy? filly early this morning :D Will get better pics later but she is half solid with socks and half belted galloway :p She is kind of neat marked LOL!

Also Golden is ready to go anytime! Full and waxed!

13043294_10207684332484318_7892792833398948384_n.jpg

13103258_10207684335204386_7139606357457043142_n.jpg

WOW, LOVE those neat colors! Any chance the foal will grey? It looks like the vivid newborn colors of a foal that will grey with age. GORGEOUS colors!!

Isn't this a Monte baby? I don't remember. I think she'll spot out as a pintaloosa, looking at the side of her in the "movement" picture. She's beautiful!! And I'm praying for SPOTS!!!!
Yes she is a Monte baby, I also think she will at very least varnish as the hyperpigmentation usually means they wont stay that color.

Also Golden foaled this morning a silver bay colt :D

Beautiful, congrats on those adorable babies!!

I am just curious if anyone from here is watching my cam? seems like the forum has been pretty quiet lately. Down to last 2 mares to foal now.

My lousy rural service makes almost impossible to watch cams, they stream too slow, so I don't even try any more. But, I'm always waiting for your announcements.

My lousy rural service makes almost impossible to watch cams, they stream too slow, so I don't even try any more. But, I'm always waiting for your announcements.
Yes, internet can make it a pain. It takes a lot of effort to resize pics or get my computer to cooperate to upload pics to announce foals so just wanted to know if anyone is even wanting to see them anymore as I dont seem to get as many responses as in the past.

Latest posts

Back