2014 Maple Hollow Foaling--Belle**FILLY!!!!! 6/14****

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like it's time for action
default_smile.png
at your place now

Watching your girls off and on tonight
default_smile.png
Freckles is up and down......maybe she is a bit uncomfortable? Any signs of labor??? Is Missy in the stall on the right? Or did I miss her foaling?? I've got to keep up with your musical stalls!!!
default_yes.gif
Ellie seems to be just grazing her stall.

Freckles could be due any day per previous gestations. She does lay down alot as she is my gimpy mare that got hurt in 2011. She gets around really good now, just spends more time resting than the others. Ellie is mad at me for taking her away from her pasture I have a feeling so probably going to make me wait :p....Missy is still on the right and still has a nice large udder that just doesnt seem to want to actually finish getting ready and let us see that pretty Remmy foal!

Well Ebony is a brat LOL...she surprised me with a tiny buckskin appy filly this morning...my first ever sneaky maiden mare, had no signs at all just like all along, and then move her off cam and poof theres a foal LOL! Foaled sometime this morning at 341 days. Sire is COH Echo Express, son of LK Buck Echo

1237870_10202542949352953_8851643534058264195_n.jpg

Ooooooooooooo naughty Ebony!! But what a gorgeous little filly she produced!! Many congratulations!
default_thumbup.gif

Congrats! Just what I want, so don't hog the buckskin filly fairy too long.
default_wink.png

I am trying not to go into the barn too much since I am hoping Ellie will get a move on but I had to go get some better outside pictures of the new lil girl.

Ellie truly cannot get any more ready though, Im not sure what she is waiting for, udder is as full as it can get and dripping milk, rear is loose and vulva deep red, pacing lots, even got up and down a couple times, lots of tiny loose piles of manure. Im going crazy and would love it if she would have it during the day LOL!

DSCF7593edit.JPG

DSCF7594edit.JPG

DSCF7612.JPG

DSCF7619edit.JPG

I love the buckskin colour!!

Come on Ellie - your turn now!! Good luck Melinda.
default_pray.gif

What a little cutie. And, exactly what I'm looking for a rich, dark buckskin filly. Here's hoping my palomino has one just like her.

Been watching Ellie all day...she is going to be plum wore out before she even foals. She has been rolling, shaking her head and lots of pacing. Come on Ellie show us what you are hiding!

Congratulations on your new little filly Melinda!!!!! She is such a pretty little thing, love the color!!

I will be watching Ellie and Freckles! Going to check on them now........

Latest posts

Back