2006 AMHR National Registry Princess

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAD

Reaction score
That our very own

[SIZE=14pt]Miss Haley Davis [/SIZE]

has been voted in as the

[SIZE=14pt]2006 AMHR National Registry Princess [/SIZE] ! :aktion033:

haleycropsm.jpg

We are very honored for her to be chosen this year and are looking forward to a fun and exciting National Show
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt] Awww that is wonderful! A BIG congrats Lisa! And Hailey is getting so grown up, wow where does the time go???? I am happy for you guys![/SIZE]

Congratulations!!!

:aktion033:

Enjoy this experience.

Liz M.

Congratualtions Haley!! You will have an exciting time

Congratulations to her and I am sure she is going to be a great representative for our youth too! Lavonne

:aktion033: :aktion033: :saludando: Congrats!!!!! :saludando: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations to both you, Lisa and Haley! I can't wait too see you guys again down there, defiantly looking forward to it....eh? Haley.

Congratulations, Lisa and Haley! :aktion033: Boy, has she grown up! I remember when she was just a little bitty girl!!!
default_smile.png

MY....MY....MY! Where does the time go!?

Haley has grown into a very lovely young lady!
default_yes.gif
: I know she will make a wonderful Princess & represent the Registry proudly! :aktion033:

Congrats how exciting of course I am hoping to see her CENTER RING.. but I am sure I will end up seeing her during the show instead
default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations!!!!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Congratulations Again! :aktion033: :aktion033: Was great seeing you both at the National Area VI Show! :aktion033:

That is wonderful news!!! You must be so proud of her, and she so proud of herself and VERY rightly so!

Congratulations!!!

thumbs-up2.gif

Latest posts

Back