1st mini horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have my first Mini who was 1 day old when I bought her and her dam and sire.Scooter is now 20, but her sire and dam are buried here on the farm.I also have 2 of her full sisters and her nephew.She will be here until one of us dies.I get really attached to my 4 legged kids.They are so much fun to have around.

When I could no longer ride, I sold my biggie paint that I had raised and trained and bought my first mini. The thing is that my best friend and I bought two mares...same price, same color. I wanted a bigger, solid one for driving and she wanted bloodlines, smaller and AMHA. Both mares were bred. My mare foaled and hers came up open. The funny thing is that we fell in love with each other's horse from the get-go. Eventually we realized it and traded officially. We both have our mares still and I still have that foal. Here are my girls--the solid is what was originaly my friend's mare, (Rain--my heart and soul) and the one with the blaze and blue eyes is the foal. (Moondancer)

Picture077.jpg

Latest posts

Back