New to Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebbieD

Reaction score
Hello...I have been visiting and reading posts on this site since bringing home my 1st mini since February. Happy to have finally joined. Looking forward to learning more. My little guy is just a little grade gelding but he is personality plus! Just the sweetest little guy. I can see myself having another. I had 4 horses. I am now down to 2. Lost 2 horses in 4 months....one 29...the other 31. My remaining 2 are 32 and 28. My 32 yr old took the loss of both his buddies very hard. Just soooo depressed....would not come out of it. Our new little guy has brought the joy back. Just a wonderful addition to our home. Looking forward to learning more....hardest part has been finding that balance of feeding...turnout time...grazing and muzzle timeScreenshot_20220316-111722~2.png20221020_175119.jpg

Welcome to the forum Debbie. So sorry to hear about your two horses, I know how hard it is to lose such an important part of the family and to the surviving buddy as well. Congrats on the new little guy, looks very cute, how old is he? All your questions will be answered soon when our more knowledgeable members will be along.🤗

Welcome to the forum Debbie. So sorry to hear about your two horses, I know how hard it is to lose such an important part of the family and to the surviving buddy as well. Congrats on the new little guy, looks very cute, how old is he? All your questions will be answered soon when our more knowledgeable members will be along.🤗
Thank you for the warm welcome and kind words. Never easy to let them go. Buster Brown is a approximately 12 to 13 yrs old. I've been taking things very slow with him. He has has several vet visits...we are in worming process now. Next is his teeth....to my knowledge he has never had his teeth done....He just takes everything in stride. Just so patient and sweet

Hi and welcome to minis! They are the best. I moved to minis after ruptured discs in my back. If you still crave riding you can always drive a mini. It is a blast and the minis enjoy it too. I am in Florida too. I specialize in mini Appys but also have pintos and solids too. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about your new little/s.

Hi and welcome to minis! They are the best. I moved to minis after ruptured discs in my back. If you still crave riding you can always drive a mini. It is a blast and the minis enjoy it too. I am in Florida too. I specialize in mini Appys but also have pintos and solids too. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about your new little/s.
Thank you. Ohhh boy I've been eyeballing appy minis! Where about in FL? I was told my little guy is broke to ride and drive. I've been toying with the idea of learning to drive. For the last 20 yrs I have ridden Paso Fino horses. Have back and hip issues. These little mini are just tooo cute to have only one!

Latest posts

Back