Missy's Foaling Thread - HE'S HERE!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None. I've done some filming but had to come home as i'm ill (possible kidney infection)

her behind has just dropped she looks awful and it shows on the film! Shall try and get more later
default_smile.png

default_hot.gif
I love watching your videos and I hope you feel better soon. She is beautiful and can't wait to see the baby.

So sorry to hear that you are not well - now is not the time to be ill, but I'm sure you didn't choose to be! Hope you will feel better very soon.

Missy has certainly 'changed' - she looks ready to go any time now in my opinion.
default_yes.gif
Good luck and safe foaling if it is tonight!

That "semi-rolling" and butt pushing is just what we hope to see, as it is all getting baby into position for the "GO". Don't just let your friends "bed her down" -- make sure they stay IN ATTENDANCE as I'll not be surprised if she goes tonight and we see your announcement!

Hope you feel better quickly, as you'll have a new little friend VERY soon to be playing with, and I'm sure Missy will feel most comfortable with YOU with her during her main event.

Keep us posted, and praying for a safe and uneventful foaling of a healthy little one!

Praying for a safe and uneventful delivery, and hoping you're feeling much better, as I know she wants you there with her!

Keep us posted, we're VERY excited to see this little one!

I just saw the final message that you were staying with her tonight, and I think that's the right thing to do. She looks like she's doing her final rolling to get the little bub into full position, and she'll need you there to keep her stress level down.

Praying for a safe and uneventful foaling, and I expect your message by morning, I believe. She's sooooooo very close!

LOVE that new head collar!

Latest posts

Back