Missy's Foaling Thread - HE'S HERE!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unreal MissysMum !!!!!!

Its so obvious how much love you both have for each other. If it was like a human pregnancy and Missy wanted someone in the delivery room I guarantee she would pick you
default_thumbup.gif

She's looking really good! Baby is forward of center, and that udder could fill quickly! She certainly loves you, and it's obvious she's very comfortable with everything you do. How delightful!!!! And I love these videos!

She's looking really good! Baby is forward of center, and that udder could fill quickly! She certainly loves you, and it's obvious she's very comfortable with everything you do. How delightful!!!! And I love these videos!
Ace!

Thank you CRM, more filming today
default_smile.png

The videos are brilliant - thank you so much for allowing us to share in Missy's daily life.
default_yes.gif

She is looking great and obviously feels good too. Give her as much exercise as you can at this stage - I dont mean long marathons! - and also any grass you can get her too. Grass is so good for milk production and together with plenty of mushy food, will help to stop her getting impacted colic after she foals.

Who is taking the videos for you - they really are doing a very professional job! Thank them for us please.
default_thumbup.gif

A friend is helping to film, when i'm not in them it's me filming :D

Thank you for the advice :D

I love Missy. Will never get tired of seeing photos and videos of her and can't wait to meet her baby.

That last video is just something else! She is such a lucky girl to have found you and she knows it too. You make a great pair, it's so heartwarming to see you both so happy in each others company. A huge WELL DONE to you.
default_thumbup.gif

That last video is just something else! She is such a lucky girl to have found you and she knows it too. You make a great pair, it's so heartwarming to see you both so happy in each others company. A huge WELL DONE to you.
default_thumbup.gif
Ah thank you so much! I absolutely love her
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Wonderful!! Can't wait to meet baby. I think she is luck to have you, but you (as you know) are lucky to have her. What a sweet little mare!

Last edited by a moderator:
What remarkable footage, and so well done. And BOY, are you both lucky to have each other. The transformation from last year to now is just wonderful to see. Well done!! And she sure loves you and is just so relaxed with you. It's grand to see!!

Can't wait for baby to arrive, and from her looks in the first video, she isn't going to hold out much longer! I keep coming to see the next video, and one day VERY soon, I'm sure I'll see her with her little bundle of joy standing with her!

She really looks so happy and contented - thank you so much for these daily videos, they are so wonderful to watch.
default_yes.gif

Maybe tonight will be the night?? Here's hoping!!

She really looks so happy and contented - thank you so much for these daily videos, they are so wonderful to watch.
default_yes.gif

Maybe tonight will be the night?? Here's hoping!!
Thank you, i'm so glad you enjoy them!

Hopefully tonight, how do you think she looks?

She is looking really close. Look for loose "cow patties" and lots of them as she cleans out her system. Baby is nicely front, her udder looks good, and she looks like she could go when she chooses. Very excited!

I SO enjoy these videos!

Latest posts

Back