Four mares up on cam now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All quiet with the girls Changes are definitely happening
aktion033.gif
Yay!!!

Oh there is always so much love for the breakfast lady, as long as she shows up in good time.
default_smile.png

Not much new to report this morning. Slightly puffier udders, but nothing worth posting pics of. Nellie is now at day 299, woohoo. Although she is looking the least ready, she is a last minute girl. Last foal she didn't even make enough milk to test until the morning of the day she foaled. She tested at 10% chance of foaling in the morning, 40% chance when I got home from work, 85% by suppertime and 95% by my 10pm barn check. Foaled at 1230. So I keep an especially close eye on her udder.

Eagle, I posted my email on the first post, page 1, just in case you need it.

Off to work, have a good one everyone!!

amanda

OMG Renee. I was looking for your name on your website, so I coudl stop calling you eagle, when I noticed your 2010 colt!!!! HOLY MOLY, he is so lovely. Did you keep him, I'd be sorely tempted to keep him, even if I already have my dream pinto colt.

amanda

Thanks Amanda I did keep that dood cos he is just such a sweety but unfortunately he has gone white
new_shocked.gif
such a shame cos he sure did have funky markings. Did you watch his video?

I might swap him for Penny though!
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL< sorry Renee, I've kept her for 2 years now, I'm going to get a foal out of her darnit. next year she will be bred to my Tobiano Stallion.

LOL< sorry Renee, I've kept her for 2 years now, I'm going to get a foal out of her darnit. next year she will be bred to my Tobiano Stallion.
YAY I can't wait to see that foal!!! will be VERY VERY exciting!!!
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

your girls are all quiet, Fly down sternal... the rest standing quietly...
default_laugh.png

how are their udders progressing?

Last edited by a moderator:
the girls are quiet except Fly who has been restless for the past hour.

Cassie, I'll get some udder pics this morning. Renee, it's odd for Fly to be restless, she's usually the one lying down all the time. We are getting closer, we hit the 300 day mark today!

amanda

I haven't gone out to check on her yet this morning, but does Ladybug look a lot skinnier to you? She does to me.

I'll give each mare a new post here as they wont let me post all these pics in one go.

this one will be for Fly. She's a maiden and she sure knows how to hide a foal!

SDC17250.jpg
SDC17251.jpg
SDC17249.jpg

Latest posts

Back