Four mares up on cam now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Amanda! Maybe she will indeed!!!
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
They are all looking gr8!
laugh.gif

All ok with the cam now (I was also having trouble with Fire Fly's cam earlier today?)

All girls looking good Amanda, moving steadily towards showing us their beautiful babies.
default_yes.gif

It looks like a nice v is forming! Watching!
new_shocked.gif

3.00am and the 3 girls are being quiet except Ladybug who is restless and being a cow to fly through the fence
new_shocked.gif

sorry I didn't post much today Ladies, End of month is always crazy, I was watching your girls though Amanda and they were all normal and doing fine...
default_laugh.png

nearly 6.00 am and all is fine. Fly is down sternal, Nell and Marcella are quiet and Ladybug is weaving like a trooper
rolleyes.gif

So glad I havnt missed any babies..I cant seem to get the cams uop at the moment but will keep trying
default_wink.png

You're right cassie, Ladybug is huge. She always gets this big with all her babies no matter what size they are. She bounces right back to looking slim and trim after baby arrives though. I guess she just enjoys not having to 'suck it in' when she's preggers. Ahhh, I remember those days.
default_smile.png

Well I'm off to bed, Have a good day at work Cassie.

amanda

You're right cassie, Ladybug is huge. She always gets this big with all her babies no matter what size they are. She bounces right back to looking slim and trim after baby arrives though. I guess she just enjoys not having to 'suck it in' when she's preggers. Ahhh, I remember those days.
default_smile.png

Well I'm off to bed, Have a good day at work Cassie.

amanda
hehe my mare Suzie is exactly the same. lol
default_biggrin.png
default_new_shocked.gif

Thanks Amanda, I have to slip out to lunch and the banking in about half an hour... but I think they all seem fine so I am safe to go...

Statement day today so I'm here with a mountain of paper work around me lol I might not post much but I am watching!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
will post when I get back in for you all though
default_yes.gif

have a good night sleep
default_biggrin.png

Inside for the day as we are having a snow/sleet/rain day here. Ladybug has begun her udder too now. So all four have slightly bigger udders than when we began.

Updated before and after udder pics.

Ladybug first

276days.jpg
282days.jpg

Fly next

264days.jpg
288days.jpg

Marcella

257days.jpg
286days.jpg

Nellie, not that much happening with her so I wont bother posting pics.

That's about it for today. I'm going to try to get some of the mares udder areas clipped today.

Amanda what happened to the cam last night? Do you want us to call you now if it goes down ?

Looks like the girls are progressing nicely
aktion033.gif
Thanks for the pics
saludando.gif

Eagle, I dont know why you could not see it. It was up all night here, but my internet was very slow and that might have been why. We have a storm happening. Weird weather.

I wouldn't want you to have to make a long distance phone call, but if you are worried about the cam being off send me an email. I get up 3-4 times a night and check everything, if you let me know I can restart it and see if that helps. I can't tell it is off on your end as everything here is streaming along and for all I know it is fine. My email is [email protected]

Got the udder area on everyone clipped today and they all got their tetanus boosters. Bring on the foals
default_smile.png

thanks for caring.

amanda

Thanks Amanda, would you be kind enough to write your email address on the first page as it will be easier to find as we all chat way too much on here and the pages fly by
biggrin.gif

Our dear friend Heidi reached 316 pages
new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back