Four mares up on cam now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be watching for you today Amanda, at the office so I can have the girls up
wink.gif
How are they looking tonight?

Hi Cassie, the udders are staying a bit puffier than normal but that's about it. Fly and Marcella are starting to walk with plodding back legs, like it is too much effort to lift them normally. I'm thinking it will be one of them that goes first instead of Nellie, but it is early days yet. IT's anyone's race to win.
default_smile.png

amanda

Lol not a prob, my pleasure... Quick question if when we need to I hit low or high alarm will you get woken up? Just want to check
wink.gif
Have a great night sleep! I'm watching until Renee hops on
biggrin.gif
We have you girls covered
wub.gif

I have no idea what happens when you hit high alarm. I'll have to ask Angel. On Marestare it sounded an alarm if you signed up for it and had the website up on your computer, but that does not help if you are watching on the computer that is uploading the camera feeds because it does not have the website up. So I think that the answer is no, I wont know if you hit high alarm but those who have requested it,will hear the alarm if they have MareWatchers up on their computer.

Thats how I think it works, but like I say I'll ask Angel tomorrow.

thanks again.

ps, just got up in the middle of the night for a bathroom break and thought I'd check in on what the girls have been up to.

\Back to bed now. Thanks again so mujch.

the camera's all the sudden stuffing up... anyone else getting this? showing some weird seconds thing with a turning circle

amanda.jpg

don't know if you have seen that before Amanda... it refreshes itself everyminute but then does it again, so I know they aren't doing anything I just can't see it all properly... hmmm very strange
default_wacko.png

oh thanks Hazel, this is the first time it has come up for me... I don't know what it means... anyway hoping Renee is floating around somewhere, its time for me to finish off, end of day time at work... might try log on tonigh, hoping to ride this afternoon if it doesn't rain... fingers crossed...
default_biggrin.png
but otherwise will keep my eye on the girls... hoping the cam fixes itself... hmmm
default_wacko.png
lol

oh same here YAY I did it before and it didn't change anything... do you think Fly is up to something? she is looking a little odd to me right now...?

Fly now lying flat, very straight, haven't seen anything but keeping a good eye on her, even doing the tills at my desk! oh now she is back up, holding tail high... will keep watching...

10 min later... all quiet so signing off... will check back in later...
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Cassie, sorry I am a bit late but I had to shovel snow and walking down to the horses took forever
new_shocked.gif

It is 3.00am and all is quiet

lol thats ok Renee, I watched for a bit longer anyway just checking in at 5:12am but camera doesn't seem to be working... is it working for you Renee?

sorry Cassie, I didn't see your post, it went down briefly for me too

Sorry guys, for some reason the server would not accept my cam stream for a bit there. But I restarted it and everything was fine. It happens sometimes, even with Marestare I had it happen too. I dont have the fastest internet here, no fiber optics for my small community.

Everyone is out for the day, no huge developments over night or anything. Just tiny increases or staying the same for everyone. Here are the udder pics for today.

Days, 281-295.

285days.jpg

Marcella

281days.jpg

Ladybug

287days.jpg

Fly

295days.jpg

Nellie

That's it for this morning. Off to work.

amanda

Interesting little tidbit here. Last week or so Marcella has been plodding with her back feet more when walking and was doing the cricket with her back legs alot. Well I think it is because her foal was dropping. Here are her pics today.

SDC17213.jpg
SDC17212.jpg
SDC17208.jpg

Maybe she'll be first up to bat.

amanda

Latest posts

Back