Zelda updates!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She isn't as wide as last night. Somewhat restless. Soft poop. Butt against stall. Vulva is a bit darker than normal.

thanks for the update
default_smile.png
2.30 am and all is quiet so far

I think tonight maybe her night. She is acting more lazy. She is breathing hard and fast. Vulva stretched down, too.

can we see some pics
default_smile.png
I had her up all night last night and she was quiet, she went down sternal a couple of times
default_yes.gif

Yea I was watching her most last night! Guess who is dripping clear liquid now!!! Zelda! Let me get to my laptop to post pics

Sending prayers for a safe foaling if she goes whilst I am resting. I will be up at about 12.00 am cam time.

Eagle, if you could, I am gonna take a quick nap, so if you're on and have some time just check on Zelda every now and then? I don't think my body would be happy if I had more caffeine

I am up now but I will take the kids to school in 30 mins, Cassie can you cover for me???

Last edited by a moderator:
O.k I am signing off now at 6.40 am cam time. All is quiet so lets see what today brings
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It is hard to see on cam, I was just watching her now. Can you take some pics side and back view down at her level also hooha and udder too. Thanks

Latest posts

Back