Zack the "Bean" pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]We are doing GREAT!! [/SIZE]

Zack is nursing lke a champ and we all are getting used to being a larger, so happy, family. Mia is with her Dad this weekend, I'm sure driving him nuts wanting to be home, and we are looking forward to her getting home tomorrow (Sunday). Steve LOVES being a a Daddy and has just settled right in with no bumps...well, changing his first meconium diaper was a little bumpy, but he did it with style
default_wink.png
: I'm remembering how little newborns sleep for people who seem to sleep all of the time~LOL

All in all, we are a happy, tired, very loved, complete family
default_wub.png
:

Zack & Daddy today (30 hours old)

MVC-013F.jpg

Sleepy boy
default_wub.png
:

MVC-011F.jpg

MVC-007F.jpg

Last night (14 hours old)

MVC-002F.jpg

Oh Laura, he is just beautiful! What a sweet little face he has! I am so happy for all of you!!

Wow, he is such a perfect looking baby! Just so adorable, CONGRGATS!

Handsome boy!!!!! Congratulations. "Daddy" looks so very, very pleased
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

Laura,

He's beautiful. And I say that with my old fart hubby standing over me saying "He's cute! Not all pushed in!" :lol: Takes a guy ......
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Enjoy.

MA

OMG he is just beautiful and really EXACTLY what I needed to see.

A reminder of what wonderful things can happen
default_smile.png

I am so very happy for all of you!

Ahhh, Laura, congrats, he looks like a little angel. I am sure Mia is missing him this weekend! :bgrin

SO PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Well worth the wait wasn't he!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Laura..

I must have missed the birth announcement.... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Congratulations! He is absolutely perfect.

I remember those newborn days ... waiting breathlessly for the baby to wake up. And in just a few months, you'll be begging him to go to sleep!

Seriously, though ... I wish you luck during the upcoming sleepless months. Caitie JUST started sleeping up to nine hours at a stretch, and I sure don't miss those every-hour-on-the-hour-round-the-clock feedings she was so fond of for so long!

FINALLY!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Zack ya kept all of us waiting way to long! It's about time boy!

Congrats to all of you guys, he's simply gorgeous!

So congrats mama Laura, Dad Steve, big sis Mia, grandma Barbara and aunts Lindsey and Dianne!

krisp

Congratulations, he is beautiful!

I can almost smell the "brand new" on him.

Thanks for sharing...

Liz M.

There he is!
default_wub.png
:

Poppa's beaming face says it all! I can't wait to see Miss Mia with her brother! Congrats to all of you! Zack is precious!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back